Immediate need for ETL informatica Consultant (Experience with DISE ismust) - San Jose CA

Hi,
=20
Greetings! Hope you doing well.
=20
This is Vijay from SRS Consulting Inc. We have very urgent opening with one=
 of our premier client and immediate interview schedule for qualified resou=
rces, based on their availability. We are looking for someone who can start=
 this project immediately. Please go through the below requirement and let =
me know your concern.
=20
Since this is an urgent business requirement, I'd appreciate a prompt respo=
nse on this
=20
Job Title: ETL informatica
Duration: 6+ Months
Job Location:  San Jose, CA
Client: Cisco
=20
Job Description:
=B7         ETL Developer with EDW Informatica
=B7         Experience on DISE
=B7         DISE is a tool used in Cisco
=B7         Please check your existing submissions and see if anyone is ava=
ilable with DISE experience.
=B7         Proficiency with agile or lean development practices.
=20
If you are interested please let me know the following details so that we c=
an take if forward.
=20
Full Legal Name                    =20
=20
=20
Contact Number=20
=20
=20
Email ID=20
=20
=20
Current Location=20
=20
=20
Availability
=20
=20
Availability for F 2 F Interview(Yes/No)
=20
=20
Total IT Exp
=20
=20
USA  Exp
=20
=20
Visa Status / Validity
=20
=20
2 References
=20
=20
Skype ID
=20
=20
=20
Only for those who are working or worked earlier in CISCO.
CISCO Exp ( Years)
=20
Group working/Worked  In Cisco
=20
CISCO Manager name
=20
CISCO User ID
=20
Vendor thru whom working/Worked in Cisco
=20
=20
--=20

Regards,

Vijay

cid:image001.jpg@01D0CB29.01DD91A0
39465 Paseo padre Pkwy., Suite 1100
Fremont, CA 94538
Direct: 510-257-2272
Fax: 510-252-0626
0
vijay
2/15/2016 5:47:26 PM
comp.lang.java.databases 3049 articles. 0 followers. samyaksulabh (16) is leader. Post Follow