Immediate need for ETL informatica Consultant - CISCO - San Jose CA (Need locals) #2

Hi,=20

Greetings! Hope you doing well.

=20

This is Vijay from SRS Consulting Inc. We have very urgent opening with one=
 of our premier client and immediate interview schedule for qualified resou=
rces, based on their availability. We are looking for someone who can start=
 this project immediately. Please go through the below requirement and let =
me know your concern.

=20

Since this is an urgent business requirement, I'd appreciate a prompt respo=
nse on this

=20

Job Title: ETL informatica Consultant

Duration: 6+ Months

Job Location:  San Jose, CA

Client: Cisco

=20

Job Description:

=B7         ETL Developer with EDW Informatica

=B7         At least 7 years' experience within an information technology (=
IT) environment

=B7         At least 5 years' experience with design, development, automati=
on and support of Informatica to extract, transform and load data

=B7         Designs, develops, automates, and supports complex applications=
 to extract, transform, and load data.

=B7         Ensures data quality.

=B7         Develops logical and physical data flow models for ETL applicat=
ions.

=B7         Codes, tests, implements, and automates complex processes.

=B7         Plans and conducts Informatica ETL unit and development tests; =
monitors results and takes corrective action.

=B7         Oversees basic and advanced transformation activities such as n=
ormalization, cleansing, aggregation, summarization, and integration.

=B7         Translates data access, transformation, and movement requiremen=
ts into functional requirements and mapping designs.

=B7         Designs automation processes to control data access, transforma=
tion, and movement.

=B7         Ensures source system data availability and update accessibilit=
y, data integrity, restart ability, and error handling.

=20

If you are interested please let me know the following details so that we c=
an take if forward.

=20

Full Legal Name                    =20
=09

=20
=09

=20

Contact Number=20
=09

=20
=09

=20

Email ID=20
=09

=20
=09

=20

Current Location=20
=09

=20
=09

=20

Availability
=09

=20
=09

=20

Availability for F 2 F Interview(Yes/No)
=09

=20
=09

=20

Total IT Exp
=09

=20
=09

=20

USA  Exp
=09

=20
=09

=20

Visa Status / Validity
=09

=20
=09

=20

2 References
=09

=20
=09

=20

Skype ID
=09

=20
=09

=20

=20

Only for those who are working or worked earlier in CISCO.

CISCO Exp ( Years)
=09
=09

=20

Group working/Worked  In Cisco
=09
=09

=20

CISCO Manager name
=09
=09

=20

CISCO User ID
=09
=09

=20

Vendor thru whom working/Worked in Cisco
=09
=09

=20

=20

--=20

Regards,

Vijay

39465 Paseo padre Pkwy., Suite 1100

Fremont, CA 94538

Direct: 510-257-2272

Fax: 510-252-0626

0
vijay
2/15/2016 7:00:59 PM
comp.lang.java.databases 3049 articles. 0 followers. samyaksulabh (16) is leader. Post Follow