java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: using SSL with Webtest

what usually causes a java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException?  i am getting
this
while trying to run WebTest with SSL.  so, if there is anyone out there
using
SSL and webtest i would appreciate the help on the problem listed below.
Thanks.

---
I read the introduction on maven-plugins page
(<http://maven-plugins.sourceforge.net/webtest/ssl.html>). I've saved the
certificate from server and create the "trust.keystore". I changed the
config file and start to invoke a SSL page, but it didn't run. I think I
have problems with the two properties which I should create <property
name="webtest.connectioninitializer"
value="com.canoo.webtest.security.SunJsseBaseConnectionInitializer"/>
<property name="webtest.truststore.file"
value="webtest/certificate/trust.keystore"/> I don't know how they run with
the webtest application and I think that the "webtest.connectioninitializer"
property can't find the right classpath. I get following error message.
[testSpec] java.security.NoSuchAlgorithmException: Class
com.sun.net.ssl.internal.ssl.TrustManagerFactoryImpl configured for
TrustManagerFactory: not a TrustManagerFactory [testSpec] at
javax.net.ssl.SunJSSE_b.a(Unknown Source) [testSpec] at
javax.net.ssl.SunJSSE_b.a(Unknown Source) [testSpec] at
javax.net.ssl.TrustManagerFactory.getInstance(Unknown Source) I would be
happy if sb. can tell me how to get webtest running with SSL.

0
fansipan (1)
4/3/2004 10:25:58 PM
comp.lang.java.programmer 52711 articles. 1 followers. Post Follow