JNI Error

Hi

I have a strange JNI Error,

I wrote a C Library and I call that library from java class, but if I
put a new version of whatever other class (because is a project that
has many other classes), System can't find the class that call my "C"
Library.
I get a class not found error!!!

I have to stop many times WebSphere y start once again

Could you Help me?

Thanks in advance!!!

On 29 Sep 2005 12:02:52 -0700, locky wrote:
> I have a strange JNI Error,
>
> I wrote a C Library and I call that library from java class, but if
> I put a new version of whatever other class (because is a project
> that has many other classes), System can't find the class that call
> my "C" Library. I get a class not found error!!!
>
> I have to stop many times WebSphere y start once again

It sounds to me like this is more related to WebSphere than JNI. If
that's the case, I can't help you (but someone else probably can).

I'd suggest you post the actual text of the error message, and be
specific about what class uses JNI and what class you've replaced.

Do you have the same problem if you run this from the command line?

/gordon

--
[  do not email me copies of your followups  ]
g o r d o n + n e w s @  b a l d e r 1 3 . s e

java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: (JavaTuxedo)

JavaTuxedo is the class that call "C" Library

Some time this class work fine, but if I update another class and I see
the log file (WebSphere Log Files)I can see
java.lang.NoClassDefFoundError: (JavaTuxedo)
and I have to stop many times WebSphere and Start again

May be you are right and I have to see what's happenning with websphere

Thanks!!!!!

Gordon Beaton ha escrito:

On 29 Sep 2005 12:02:52 -0700, "locky" <eliud.rojas.ortega@gmail.com>
wrote or quoted :

>I get a class not found error!!!

There are two likely errors you could be referring to:

http://mindprod.com/jglos/runerrormessages.html#NOCLASSDEFFOUNDERROR

http://mindprod.com/jgloss/runerrormessages.html#UNSATISFIEDLINKERROR
--
Canadian Mind Products, Roedy Green.