Has document already finished loading?

Hi.

How can I check whether the document has finished loading all its images,
etc. ? Thanks in advance

0
Sebastian

Saving new document on Load in Javascript
Hello, I would like to save a new document on the first load in Javascript. I write the following for the Notes Client in the OnLoad event : @If(@IsNewDoc ; @Command([FileSave]) ; "") I like to write the same thing for the web client. thank's for the help Philippe ...

dynamic load javascript from javascript
hi, from here: http://www.activewidgets.com/javascript.forum.6114.15/dynamic-load-javascript-from-javascript.html there is a method to load js from js, e.g. //--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- var script = document.createElement('script'); script.type = 'text/javascript'; script.src = 'snip.js'; document.getElementsByTagName('head')[0].appendChild(script); //--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------- this method works great, but there is a bug(?) when using wit...

How can I be notified when the document load is complet in JavaScript
Hi, How can I be notified when the document load is complet in JavaScript? I am referring to the whold document load is complete, mean all images/external files/frame/iframes have been loaded. I think there is a window.addEventListener() function but I am not sure which event to listen to. Thank you. sylcheung@gmail.com wrote: > Hi, > > How can I be notified when the document load is complet in JavaScript? > I am referring to the whold document load is complete, mean all > images/external files/frame/iframes have been loaded. > > I think there is a window.addEventLis...

About loading html pages already loaded
Hi everybody, I would like to know if there is some trick to avoid loading an HTML page again is it is already loaded in another browser tab. In that case, instead of loading the page again, I would just like to direct the user to the right tab automatically. Maybe this can be done with Javascript using an intermediate html page with the appropriate Javascript code... Note: I will have an applet on that page and I want to avoid calling it twice. thanks, Sergio 418928@cepsz.unizar.es wrote: > I would like to know if there is some trick to avoid loading an HTML > page again is it is...

order of iframe loading with document loading
I have a page with iframe that i can only reach to it's attached .js file. i'm trying to change the src of the iframe but the only this i found is: document.attachEvent("onreadystatechange",startup) function startup() { try{ var iframes = document.getElementsByTagName("IFRAME"); iframes(0).src = "http://www.blablabla.com"; catch(e){} } it worked but only after it allready loads the content of the iframe so it first loads the original src and then my new one. can I attach to an event that run before the original src loads into the iframe? thanks...

I am using this to load the client JavaScript for a web application when it is selected by the user) via an Ajax connection to the server. I have found only two ways of loading new JavaScript after the web page is loaded. 1. Create a new script element (where head is the id of the head tag): var s = document.createElement('script'); s.setAttribute('type','text/javascript'); s.setAttribute('src', 'scripts/myscript.js'); s.setAttribute('defer', false); document.getElementById('head').appendChild(s); 2. eval() of a string sent f...

Using document.load() to get html NOT xml document
I wish to load an html document which may or may not be xhtml. I then wish to retrieve some elements using getElementsByTagName(). If I load the document into an <iframe> this works fine, however if I use document.load() then, even though the document is successfully retrieved, getElementsByTagName() returns nothing (yes I am using the correct case for the tag name). I suspect this is because it is being loaded as an xml document and, being html, this document will not be well formed. Is there a way to load as a regular html document? I would rather not use a hidden <iframe> if po...

Document-view: Opening multiple views when creating/loading a document
Hi, I would like to make a document-view application using wx but the sample is very poor. I need to work with multiple views of the same document simultaneously. When I create or open a document, I would like all related views to be shown. Let me explain it better. I would like to be able to manage each document in a separate frame. Each frame would contain different views of the document in a mdi manner (the tab way). I have no idea of how doing that using the wxWidgets document-view framework. Please, what approach should I take? I'm very confused. Thanks, Rodr...

Problem adding HTML content loaded using document.load()
Hi, I'm building a tree control that lazily loads branches of the tree using the document.load() method. The external XML document that is loaded is generated by a servlet as XHTML. What I would like to do is to add the new tree branch to the correct place in the document in the browser window using the innerHTML property of the parent node. The relevant code snippet that I've written to do this is: var target = document.getElementById(parentId); target.innerHTML = xmlDoc.documentElement.xml; This doesn't work, furthermore looking at the W3C DOM API it would seem that the docu...

Safarfi document.load()
Hi, i am trying to create an XML wrapper for the IE, Mozilla and Safari. the interface i want to support is : myDoc.load("data.xml") this works fine on IE & NN , but i've read and seen myself, that the Safari browser does not support the XMLDOC load method. i am trying to write my own version of this function: Document.prototype.load= MyLoadFunc; but safari with it's "wonderful" debug facilities doesnt seem to be happy with it. and all i get in the console (debug sent there) is : TypeError - undefined value. can i insert this new load func into the Doc...

Javascript documentation?
hi, can anybody help me...i have Javascript biblie 3td edition in PDF format. when i'm trying to find something it takes to long. is there any API documentation regarding javascript with searchindex, list of all classes and methods that i could just click on link (i.e. onClick()) and page opens with info regarding that method...i don't know if i explained it right but if anybody know what i mean and could help me it would be great :) thanks In article <bq29g5$9ht$1@ls219.htnet.hr>, riki_fox@hotmail.com enlightened us with... > hi, > can anybody help me...i have Javascri...

Image loading using javascript. Handling timeouts and parrallel loading under IE
Hey good people, I've been given a problem to solve recently - and stuck with the solution for a good 4 days already. i have a link which leads to popup window. the purpose of that popup window is to redirect user to the one of available servers. so i need to check which server is available. i have decided to download some 1pixel image from every server and if it was downloaded then the server is available. the other thing i have to keep in mind is that 3 servers have some order of preference, ie server1 is prefered to have user redirected to then server2 and then server3. the way i do...

Hi! I'm just trying to do the simplest thing in the world. Where input is a java.io.File that contains an transitional XHTML 1.0 file, I do DocumentBuilderFactory dbf = DocumentBuilderFactory.newInstance (); dbf.setNamespaceAware(false); db = dbf.newDocumentBuilder(); Document doc = db.parse(input); Unfortunately, this tries to pull the DTD from the W3C, and they didn't like that. So, they give me a 503 error. I tried the EntityResolver from http://forums.sun.com/thread.jspa?threadID=5244492, but that just gives me a MalformedURLException. Either way, my pa...

Removing JavaScript from the document.
Hi everyone. I would like to know if it's possible to clean up my scripts, or if you will, 'make them biodegradable'. Some of my smaller script will be download to the users browser, but I would like to clear them once I am done, so as not to bog down the browser more than needed. I have tried removing the script element, and/or setting the src attribute to null and '', but the script itself still remains. Here is some example code. <head> <script id="remove_me" type="text/javascript"> function foo(){ alert("bar!"); } ...

Web resources about - Has document already finished loading? - comp.lang.javascript

Identity document - Wikipedia, the free encyclopedia
An identity document (also called a piece of identification or ID , or colloquially as one's 'papers') is any document which may be used to verify ...

US and Britain hacked Israeli air force to spy on drones, Snowden documents show
'We know that the Americans spy on the whole world, and also on us, also on their friends,' Israeli minister said. 'But still, it is disappointing.' ...

Gina Rinehart ordered to hand over secret documents
Gina Rinehart's eldest children Bianca and John have won access to secret documents from their mother.

Navy wrongly gave Kate Malonyay's killer Elliott Coulson a military funeral, FOI documents reveal
Documents obtained by Lateline under freedom of information reveal the Navy wrongly gave murderer Elliott Coulson a military funeral.

Doculus takes the pain out of viewing documents on iPhone
Viewing a business document on the small screen of a smartphone can be a huge nuisance. Sure, you can zoom in to make text and figures larger, ...

What’s stupid this month: Xerox patents sharing documents online
... and yanked it into the bleak January sunlight. US Patent No. 9,240,000 , entitled "Social Network for Enabling the Physical Sharing of Documents," ...

No gun used by Maryland teen charged in Va. murder, documents say
Baltimore Sun No gun used by Maryland teen charged in Va. murder, documents say Baltimore Sun Natalie Keepers (left), of Laurel, and David ...

New cloud service helps organizations meet document preservation requirements
Companies increasingly face demands to keep documents in order to satisfy legal and compliance requirements. This can present problems in deciding ...

NTSB Releases Documents In Deadly Amtrak Crash Investigation
In his first interview with the NTSB, Amtrak 188 engineer Brandon Bostian tells investigators that his last memory from that night was "turning ...

NSA documents show US and UK spied on Israeli military drones
CNN NSA documents show US and UK spied on Israeli military drones CNN Washington (CNN) American and British spies have secretly monitored ...