Prompt when closing the browser window...

I want to ask the user if he/she is sure when he/she wants to close
the browser window. And I want to cancel the event if she is not sure.
I know this is possible, but I couldn't write the right code.

"Onur Bozkurt" <onur.bozkurt@softhome.net> wrote in message
> I want to ask the user if he/she is sure when he/she wants to close
> the browser window. And I want to cancel the event if she is not sure.
> I know this is possible, but I couldn't write the right code.

Why do you want to close her browser window. If she wanted her browser
window closed then she would use the browser windows close functions,
file>exit, the kiss at top right, those sort of things.

Cheers
Richard.

0
rf