Scrolling text with wrap inside a button

If I have a button, and I want to scroll some text upwards within it, but with wrap, ie. whatever goes off the top has to reappear at the bottom, ie. loop, what do I do? It has to be a slow, pixel scroll.

I'm kind of stuck on how to scroll it with wrap in the first place, never mind how to do it inside a *button*!!!

Thanks.
0
bit

On 27.10.2016 09:08, bit-naughty@hotmail.com wrote:
> If I have a button, and I want to scroll some text upwards within it, but with wrap, ie. whatever goes off the top has to reappear at the bottom, ie. loop, what do I do? It has to be a slow, pixel scroll.
>
> I'm kind of stuck on how to scroll it with wrap in the first place, never mind how to do it inside a *button*!!!

One way is

<button>
<marquee direction=up>This is some button text.</marquee>
</button>

although note that the marquee element
https://www.w3.org/TR/html5/obsolete.html#the-marquee-element-0 is
obsolete and CSS transitions/animations are preferred but on the other
hand not finalized.

0
Martin