Standalone .js file creates IE, and call javascript functions in the page

Hi, my friends,

The flow:
	A standalone .js file creates an IE window, the IE window loads a
page containing javascript codes.
The problem:
	How to call the javascript functions in the IE window from the .js
file?
	How to set parameters and how to get return values?
And more important:
	How to respond to the events in the IE window?
	(Is it possible?) How to call back, that is, call functions in .js
file from the IE window?

Thanks in advance! Any help will be appreciated!

On Dec 10, 1:45=A0am, Zhiguo <zhiguoyo...@gmail.com> wrote:
> Hi, my friends,
>
> The flow:
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 A standalone .js file creates an IE window, the IE window=
 loads a
> page containing javascript codes.
> The problem:
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 How to call the javascript functions in the IE window fro=
m the .js
> file?
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 How to set parameters and how to get return values?
> And more important:
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 How to respond to the events in the IE window?
> =A0 =A0 =A0 =A0 (Is it possible?) How to call back, that is, call functio=
ns in .js
> file from the IE window?
>
> Thanks in advance! Any help will be appreciated!

I've done System administration for a decent amount of time and in my
experience, every time I see something like this, its usually solving
the wrong problem. What are you ultimately trying to do? Submit a
form? Pull data from a table?
0
Michael