Comparison in a while loop between a 7th loop valuee and 8th loop value

I have a value (voltage input) in a while loop that changes, maybe not
every loop, but every 10 or so. Every loop I have to make a comparison
between the previous loop voltage, and the voltage I am receiving from
the current loop. If it did not change, then I have to do nothing. If
it did change, I have to AO the voltage plus a certain increment. I
have no idea how I could do this. Help!!!
0
x9561 (148438)

It worked perfectly, thanks!
0