conditional loops (while loops)

I am using a while loop to check a digital input. I would like to send
the value to a true or false box to check another digital input. The
problem is that the while loop is running continuously but not giving
anything out through the connection. I am looking for something like
"if this do that conditional". Is there a way to set this up?
0
x9561 (148438)

Hello!

The =93if this, do that conditional=94 tools in LabVIEW are the Select
function (All Functions >> Comparison subpalette) and the Case
Structure (All Functions >> Structures subpalette), depending on the
complexity of what you want to do =93if this happens=94.

Keep in mind that, as Dan said, whatever you have wired to the border
(=93as an output=94) of the while loop will not be updated until the while
loop finishes executing. Depending on what you want to do, you could
have the Case Structure inside the while loop.

Hope this helps!

S Vences
Applications Engineer
National Instruments