Error -200609 occurred at DAQmx Write (Analog DBL 1Chan 1Samp)

Hi,
Currently i'm using labview8.0. I'm experiencing an

Error -200609 occurred at DAQmx Write (Analog DBL 1Chan 1Samp)Possible reason(s):
Generation cannot be started, because the selected buffer size is too small.
Increase the buffer size.
Selected Buffer Size: 1Minimum Required Buffer Size: 2
Task Name: _unnamedTask<8D>

How can i increase my buffer size to solve this error?

AO 1samp  - AI Nsamp.vi:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/222340/1/AO 1samp  - AI Nsamp.vi
0
x9561 (148438)

Hi!
Please see attached picture which shows the context help of the function to set the output buffer size.
BR, Christian

outputbuffer.jpg:
http://forums.ni.com/attachments/ni/170/222356/1/outputbuffer.jpg
0
x9561 (148438)
1/3/2007 1:10:07 PM
how to connect fuzzy output value to the above mentioned vi???