Quick Drop not working?

I am using LV version 15.0.0f2 on a Windows 7 virtual machine on a Mac OSX =
host using Virtual Box.  The Quick Drop capability simply does not work, wh=
ether I use View>>Quick Drop or ctrl+Space Bar.  The Front Panel or Block D=
iagram loses focus, but no Quick Drop window appears.

Has anyone else seen this problem and, perhaps, found a solution?  I will g=
o to NI next if there is no known solution.

Thanks,
Jay
1
Jay

On Tuesday, February 16, 2016 at 2:56:55 PM UTC-8, Jay Braun wrote:
> I am using LV version 15.0.0f2 on a Windows 7 virtual machine on a Mac OS=
X host using Virtual Box.  The Quick Drop capability simply does not work, =
whether I use View>>Quick Drop or ctrl+Space Bar.  The Front Panel or Block=
 Diagram loses focus, but no Quick Drop window appears.
>=20
> Has anyone else seen this problem and, perhaps, found a solution?  I will=
 go to NI next if there is no known solution.
>=20
> Thanks,
> Jay

I edited LABVIEW.INI and it solved my problem.

This does not appear to be a very active discussion group; I will switch to=
 NI's LabVIEW forum.

Jay