saving MS access table to the pendrive

Hi All....

I need an option to save a table from MSAccess database to a pendrive.

Is it possible to code for this in labview?

Thanks in Advance
0
x9561 (148438)

Thanks 4 the reply.

My doubt is not related to saving to pendrive.
I have done operations like reading from pendrive.

I am confused on how to save the file.
Is it only by using the file dialogue box and changing the ok button to save.

I have to save a table say tb_emp which is residing on C:\employee.mdb. i have to copy this  into some other location(say to pendrive)

how do i do that?
0
x9561 (148438)
11/13/2007 7:10:06 AM
I got one way to do this by using the option of copy under file i/o
Its able to copy a file from source to destination.

If i want to copy c:\employee.mdb to d:(or any other drive) its possible.

But if i want to copy only a single table from the employee.mdb how do i proceed?
0
x9561 (148438)
11/13/2007 7:40:04 AM
Thanks again.

I just copied the entire database to the destination path(or drive) as there is no way to create a new database using query or labviewtools(thought if needed can delete the unwanted tables from the copied path...even its not a good method i have to do like that).

I never worked with activex.Can u pls suggest me some materias that explain the concepts of activex control(staring from the basic)

Thanks once again
0
x9561 (148438)