Check my new project DBIx::EAV, an Entity-Attribute-Value implementation for Perl.
Some of its features:
- familiar database query API (DBIx::EAV::ResultSet API borrowed from DBIx::Class::ResultSet :)
- easy entity/attributes registration
- static and dynamic entities attributes
- entities relationships (has_one, has_many, many_to_many, + implicit belongs_to)
- entities inheritance
- automatic database deployment (via SQL::Translator)
- multiple data types
The project is in alpha stage, but already has the minimum required features and documentation for people to try it and hopefully send feedback.
- Carlos Fernando Avila Gratz