How to make $100,000 in 20-90 days

HOW TO MAKE 100000 DOLLARS IN 20 -90 DAYS!=20
Send $1.00 to each of the 6 names and addresses stated in the article. You =
then place your own name and address in the bottom of the list at #6, and p=
ost the article in at least 200 newsgroups. No catch, that was it. So after=
 thinking it over, and talking to a few people first, I thought about tryin=
g it. I figured: "what have I got to lose except 6 stamps and $6.00, right?=
" Then I invested the measly $6.00. Well GUESS WHAT!?... within 7 days, I s=
tarted getting money in the mail! I was shocked! I figured it would end soo=
n, but the money just kept coming in. In my first week, I made about $25.00=
.. By the end of the second week I had made a total of over $1,000.00! In th=
e third week I had over $10,000.00 and it's still growing. This is now my f=
ourth week and I have made a total of just over $42,000.00 and it's still c=
oming in rapidly. It's certainly worth $6.00, and 6 stamps, I have spent mo=
re than that on the lottery!! Let me tell you how this works and most impor=
tantly, WHY it works... Also, make sure you print a copy of this article NO=
W, so you can get the information off of it as you need it. I promise you t=
hat if you follow the directions exactly, that you will start making more m=
oney than you thought possible by doing something so easy! Suggestion: Read=
 this entire message carefully! (print it out or download it.) Follow the s=
imple directions and watch the money come in! It's easy. It's legal. And yo=
ur investment is only $6.00 (Plus postage) IMPORTANT: This is not a rip-off=
; it is not indecent; it is not illegal; and it is 99% no risk - it really =
works! If all of the following instructions are adhered to, you will receiv=
e extraordinary dividends. PLEASE NOTE: Follow these directions EXACTLY, an=
d $50,000.00 or more can be yours in 20 to 60 days. This program remains su=
ccessful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants. Please c=
ontinue its success by carefully adhering to the instructions. You will now=
 become part of the Mail Order business. In this business your product is n=
ot solid and tangible, it's a service. You are in the business of developin=
g Mailing Lists. Many large corporations are happy to pay big bucks for qua=
lity lists. However, the money made from the mailing lists is secondary to =
the income which is made from people like you and me asking to be included =
in that list. Here are the 4 easy steps to success: STEP 1: Get 6 separate =
pieces of paper and write down your name and address followed by the words =
"PLEASE ADD ME TO YOUR MAILING LIST" on each of them. Now get 6 US $1.00 bi=
lls and place ONE inside EACH of the 6 pieces of paper so the bill will not=
 be visible through the envelope (to prevent thievery). Next, place one pap=
er in each of the 6 envelopes and seal them. You should now have 6 sealed e=
nvelopes, each with a piece of paper stating the above phrase, your name an=
d address, and a $1.00 bill. What you are doing is creating a service. THIS=
 IS ABSOLUTELY LEGAL! You are requesting a legitimate service and you are p=
aying for it! Like most of us I was a little skeptical and a little worried=
 about the legal aspects of it all. So I checked it out with the U.S. Post =
Office (1- 800-725-2161) and they confirmed that it is indeed legal. Mail t=
he 6 envelopes to the following addresses:  1.) Kyle P. 1325 Tonti St. LaSa=
lle, IL.USA 61301    2.) Rucci 418 Wilcox Street Carnegie, Pa. 15106  3. St=
efan B. 2903 Marquette Rd. Peru, IL. USA 61354  4.) Cody Neely, P.O. box 47=
2, Sylvania Ga. USA  30467  5.) Sarah Mccully, 8818 w 88th st overland park=
, ks, USA 66212 6.) Kristie C. P.O. Box 3034 Kalispell MT 59903 STEP 2: Now=
 take the #1 name off the list that you see above, move the other names up =
(6 becomes 5, 5 becomes 4, etc...) and add YOUR Name as number 6 on the lis=
t. STEP 3: Change anything you need to, but try to keep this article as clo=
se to original as possible. Now, post your amended article to at least 200 =
newsgroups. (I think there are close to 24,000 groups) All you need is 200,=
 but remember, the more you post, the more money you make! You won't get ve=
ry much unless you post like crazy. This is perfectly legal! If you have an=
y doubts, refer to Title 18 Sec. 1302 & 1341 of the Postal lottery laws. Ke=
ep a copy of these steps for yourself and, whenever you need money, you can=
 use it again, and again. PLEASE REMEMBER that this program remains success=
ful because of the honesty and integrity of the participants and by their c=
arefully adhering to the directions. Look at it this way. If you are of int=
egrity, the program will continue and the money that so many others have re=
ceived will come your way. NOTE: You may want to retain every name and addr=
ess sent to you, either on a computer or hard copy and keeps the notes peop=
le send you. This VERIFIES that you are truly providing a service. (Also, i=
t might be a good idea to wrap the $1 bill in dark paper to reduce the risk=
 of mail theft.) So, as each post is downloaded and the directions carefull=
y followed, six members will be reimbursed for their participation as a Lis=
t Developer with one dollar each. Your name will move up the list geometric=
ally so that when your name reaches the #1 position you will be receiving t=
housands of dollars in CASH!!! What an opportunity for only $6.00 ($1.00 fo=
r each of the first six people listed above) Send it now, add your own name=
 to the list and you're in business! ---DIRECTIONS ----- FOR HOW TO POST TO=
 NEWSGROUPS---------- Step 1) You do not need to re-type this entire letter=
 to do your own posting. Simply put your cursor at the beginning of this le=
tter and drag your cursor to the bottom of this document, and select 'copy'=
 from the edit menu. This will copy the entire letter into the computer's m=
emory. Step 2) Open a blank 'notepad' file and places your cursor at the to=
p of the blank page. From the 'edit' menu select 'paste'. This will paste a=
 copy of the letter into notepad so that you can add your name to the list.=
 Step 3) Save your new notepad file as a .txt file. If you want to do your =
postings in different settings, you'll away, after you get the hang of it, =
it will take about 30 seconds for each newsgroup! **REMEMBER, THE MORE NEWS=
GROUPS YOU POST IN, THE MORE MONEY YOU WILL MAKE! BUT: YOU HAVE TO POST A M=
INIMUM OF 200** That's it! You will begin receiving money from around the w=
orld within days! You may eventually want to rent a P.O. Box due to the lar=
ge amount of mail you will receive.  To find newsgroups type in a topic and=
 newsgroup list into google and you should be able to find some.  If you pu=
t the newsgroup into the search engine it will pull it up and likely it wil=
l say google groups if it is free to post.  Google lets you post about 15 p=
osts and then you have to wait for a little while, an hour is usually good.=
  You may have to post less adds more frequently. Can also post to facebook=
 groups, youtube, craigslist (don't post more than one or two a day or you =
will be flagged).  Unless you are part of the group already you cannot post=
 to moderated groups.=20
0
Kristina
3/22/2015 4:41:36 PM
comp.lang.perl.modules 4194 articles. 0 followers. jerrykrinock (6) is leader. Post Follow