LogicalPuzzlesGenerator and SpaceShipModelsGenerator for kids

Hi,

I have some Perl code I wrote for my kid once, it is not published yet, I t=
hought I would publish it and wanted to discuss the need. The question is w=
hether anybody would use it. Second question - how to name the modules. I h=
ave never published anything on CPAN yet, this would be my first contributi=
on.

1.
http://www.pawelbiernacki.net/4kids/logicalpuzzle/3x3/puzzle_3x3_en_US_0.js=

It is a logical puzzle for kids, generated with Perl mixed with Prolog.

2.
http://www.pawelbiernacki.net/4kids/cutandfold/spaceship_notex/index_en.jsp

It is a kind of 3D object to cut and fold, also created with Perl and Prolo=
g. You have to print out four sides of a "space ship" and glue them togethe=
r.

Pawel Biernacki

0
Pawel
3/11/2016 9:27:49 PM
comp.lang.perl.modules 4194 articles. 0 followers. jerrykrinock (6) is leader. Post Follow