Math Modules

    I am considering looking into Perl. I like C because it's for OS design
and such. But what kind of math capabilities does perl have ? Especially
with modules? I want to expand and factor various identities and equations.
Quadratic and otherwise. Linear algebra interests me too.

Bill

0
Bill
5/18/2014 3:10:48 AM
comp.lang.perl.modules 4194 articles. 0 followers. jerrykrinock (6) is leader. Post Follow

On Sat, 17 May 2014 23:10:48 -0400, Bill Cunningham wrote:

> I am considering looking into Perl. I like C because it's for OS design
> and such. But what kind of math capabilities does perl have ? Especially
> with modules? I want to expand and factor various identities and
> equations. Quadratic and otherwise. Linear algebra interests me too.

Does Math::Symbolic do anything for you?

--
Peter Scott
http://www.perlmedic.com/     http://www.perldebugged.com/