perl SOAP::lite data as array reference

Hello everybody!

last week I try to find a solution but without any success.
Problem is following:
I try to develop SOAP client. SOAP server provides WSDL methods like 'get data' and 'store data'.

Retrieving data from server is working perfect. Perl got a quite complicated structure of references.
F.e. last element available as
${$result->paramsout->{values}}[1]{rows}[4]{columns}[1]{value}.

And then I need to change some parameters and store it back using
$soap->call('storeItemRequest'.

Due to natural human lazy I try to find a way to send it back as modified array reference

  $soap->call('storeItemRequest',
    SOAP::Data->new(name=>'user', value=>{
        			'userName'=>"abc",
        			'password'=>"def"
			}),
    SOAP::Data->new->(name=>'itemId', value=>{
				'menuLeafId'=>"Item_ID",
				'name'=>"Item_name"
			}),
    SOAP::Data->name('item')->value(
    SOAP::Data->value(@{$result->paramsout->{values}})),
	);

instead of rebuild it using SOAP::Data for each tag.

But perl can not resolve my wishes and do not send store request.
"Not a CODE reference" error returned.

Many many thanks for everybody who can help me.

BR,
Denis
0
dgolovatenko
2/13/2015 10:21:10 AM
comp.lang.perl.modules 4194 articles. 0 followers. jerrykrinock (6) is leader. Post Follow

On Fri, 13 Feb 2015 02:21:10 -0800 (PST), dgolovatenko@gmail.com
wrote:

>Hello everybody!
>
>last week I try to find a solution but without any success.
>Problem is following:
>I try to develop SOAP client. SOAP server provides WSDL methods like 'get data' and 'store data'.
>
>  SNIP
>Many many thanks for everybody who can help me.
>
>BR,
>Denis

I'd try comp.lang.perl.misc, much more active for this sort of
question.
--
David Solimano
david@solimano.org