the script hangs up when i try to send mail with attachments using MAIL::Sender...???

As said in the topic...
when i try to send an e-mail message using Mail::Sender the script hangs up
before execution of

$sender -> OpenMultipart(...);

don't know what to do... when i run my script without any files attached it
works but with them it doesn't ....
Bob

comp.lang.perl.modules 4194 articles. 0 followers. jerrykrinock (6) is leader. Post Follow

OK, I've dealed with the problem by myself...
It's the clue:
While using Mail::Sender never manipulate $/ and $\ variables....
the script will hang up every time...
BoB
kenzo_@gmx.de

U�ytkownik "Robert Trzaskowski" <robert@hoffmanowa.pl> napisa� w wiadomo�ci