Bring Adobe Reader Window to Foreground

Hi Folks,

I have a perl program, which opens several PDF-documents via WIN32-Process at the same time. So I know the pid of any Adobe Reader process. How can I further bring one of these windows to the foreground ?
0
pit
11/12/2014 8:58:53 AM
comp.lang.perl.tk 4721 articles. 0 followers. pharrendorf (19) is leader. Post Follow

Not sure to understand very well what you are asking for, but if you
want manipulate a windows open by another process you may try the
-container parameter.

Have fun :)

Le 12/11/2014 09:58, pit a �crit :
> Hi Folks,
>
> I have a perl program, which opens several PDF-documents via WIN32-Process at the same time. So I know the pid of any Adobe Reader process. How can I further bring one of these windows to the foreground ?
0
Tower
11/12/2014 10:25:53 AM
On 11/12/2014 00:58, pit wrote:
> Hi Folks,
>
> I have a perl program, which opens several PDF-documents via WIN32-Process at the same time. So I know the pid of any Adobe Reader process. How can I further bring one of these windows to the foreground ?

Maybe use SetWindowPlacement via Win32::API ?

Could also look at Win32::GUITest::SetForegroundWindow.
Doc: http://msdn.microsoft.com/en-us/library/windows/desktop/ms633539(v=vs.85).aspx
0
Bill