How to resolve this issue. please suggest me.

0
archana
9/15/2015 2:26:08 PM
comp.lang.perl.tk 4721 articles. 0 followers. pharrendorf (19) is leader. Post Follow

On 2015-09-15, archana bhardwaj wrote:
>i am running Tk::Executecommand  and getting error Proc::ProcessTable missing, can't kill sub-children.
>
>How to resolve this issue. please suggest me.

Do you have the Proc::ProcessTable module installed?

What OS/distribution are you running? I mean, if it's Debian, I can
just say "aptitude install libproc-processtable-perl", but for all I
know you're trying this on Windows.

If you _do_ have it installed, please provide a minimal failing test
case so that we can try it for ourselves.
0
Roger