Re: malfunctioning keys in sun 10-key under Perl/Tk #12

Note that I just tried, this morning, the patch found
https://sourceforge.net/tracker/?func=detail&aid=481308&group_id=12997&atid=312997
and after hand editing the files to get the code in the right place, then doing
a make clean and make, the resulting Tk library appears to handle the sun
numeric keypad 'correctly'; that is to say:

In num lock on mode, the 0-9 characters and the ., +, -, *, and / keys generate the corresponding
characters.  I'm uncertain what the Enter key is generating.

In num lock off mode, the 2, 4, 6, 8 keys result in cursor motion.  The . key
generates a delete of the right most character (it is labeled as . and del).
The + key generates a +.  The /, *, -, 0, 1, 3, 5, 7, 9 keys do not appear
to generate anything visible.
--
Tcl - The glue of a new generation.  <URL: http://wiki.tcl.tk/ >
Larry W. Virden <mailto:lvirden@cas.org > <URL: http://www.purl.org/NET/lvirden/ >

Larry
3/23/2005 4:46:36 PM
comp.lang.perl.tk 4721 articles. 0 followers. pharrendorf (19) is leader. Post Follow