Redirecting output from console to Tkinter

While I tried to redirect output(huge o/p and it varies ech time) from file to Tkinter, last few lines of code is missing.. Please provide solution for this.. Or please let me know if there is any way to redirect output from console dynamically to Tkinter without redirecting to file..

Thanks in advance...
0
KaviSravs (1)
4/2/2015 7:46:15 AM
comp.lang.perl.tk 4721 articles. 0 followers. pharrendorf (19) is leader. Post Follow

On 4/2/15 3:46 AM, KaviSravs wrote:
> While I tried to redirect output(huge o/p and it varies ech time) from file to Tkinter, last few lines of code is missing.. Please provide solution for this.. Or please let me know if there is any way to redirect output from console dynamically to Tkinter without redirecting to file..
>
> Thanks in advance...

Wrong list: this is a Perl list. You're asking about Python.

--
Kevin Walzer
Code by Kevin/Mobile Code by Kevin