Modify a php file(model) with php

I have an invoice model on my server! and i want to replace some field(like
adresse, phone, price, VAT, ....)

do you know a tools or class that allows those kind of manipulations

Thanks you

Yoni

Yoni Alhadeff a �crit :
> I have an invoice model on my server! and i want to replace some field(like
> adresse, phone, price, VAT, ....)
>
> do you know a tools or class that allows those kind of manipulations
>
> Thanks you
>
> Yoni

Couldn't you replace field with var and have them set when including
your template (it become one in fact) ?
0
manu6941 (2)
2/12/2005 1:16:56 PM
I didn't understand good! I'm french speaker :p
how can i replace field by var ? with a pdf that I make once at home!

in my pdf i have line like this

Adress: [Adr]
Phone : [Tel]
Number: [NBR]
Article: [Article]

And u want to replace the field under bracket!

Thanks you

Yoni

"manu" <manu@netou.com> a �crit dans le message de news:
420e01ef$0$617$636a15ce@news.free.fr...