PHP Guestbook list on PHPKode.com

60 PHP Guestbooks are provided for you to add on your webiste to allow
visitors to comment.
http://www.phpkode.com/projects/category/php-guestbooks/

It is easy for you to distinguish whether visitors are interested in
your posts easily with a great PHP Guestbook. you are protected from
obscene comments with the functionality of anti-spam.
0
ali

On 11/19/2010 2:27 AM, ali baba wrote:
> 60 PHP Spambooks are provided for you to add on your webiste to allow
> visitors to comment.
> http://www.iamaspammer.com/projects/category/php-guestbooks/
>
> It is easy for you to distinguish whether visitors are interested in
> your posts easily with a great PHP Spambook. you are protected from
> obscene comments with the functionality of anti-spam.

Too bad your "functionality of anti-spam" doesn't work for newsgroups...

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle wrote:
> On 11/19/2010 2:27 AM, ali baba wrote:
>> 60 PHP Spambooks are provided for you to add on your webiste to allow
>> visitors to comment.
[snip url]

>> It is easy for you to distinguish whether visitors are interested in
>> your posts easily with a great PHP Spambook. you are protected from
>> obscene comments with the functionality of anti-spam.
>
> Too bad your "functionality of anti-spam" doesn't work for
> newsgroups...

....and you reposted the URL

:/

0
asdf
12/9/2010 2:59:37 AM
asdf wrote:
> Jerry Stuckle wrote:
>> On 11/19/2010 2:27 AM, ali baba wrote:
>>> 60 PHP Spambooks are provided for you to add on your webiste to
>>> allow visitors to comment.
> [snip url]
>>>
>>> It is easy for you to distinguish whether visitors are interested in
>>> your posts easily with a great PHP Spambook. you are protected from
>>> obscene comments with the functionality of anti-spam.
>>
>> Too bad your "functionality of anti-spam" doesn't work for
>> newsgroups...
>
> ...and you reposted the URL
>
> :/

Oops. I didn't read the URL :)

Apologies Jerry.

0
asdf
12/9/2010 3:00:36 AM
On 12/8/2010 10:00 PM, asdf wrote:
> asdf wrote:
>> Jerry Stuckle wrote:
>> [snip url]

>>> Too bad your "functionality of anti-spam" doesn't work for
>>> newsgroups...
>>
>> ...and you reposted the URL
>>
>> :/
>
> Oops. I didn't read the URL :)
>
> Apologies Jerry.

I try not to repost spam URL's,  Not to say I'm perfect - especially
when I've had too many beers :)

--
==================
Remove the "x" from my email address
Jerry Stuckle
JDS Computer Training Corp.
jstucklex@attglobal.net
==================
0
Jerry
12/9/2010 5:30:13 AM
Jerry Stuckle wrote:
> On 12/8/2010 10:00 PM, asdf wrote:
>> asdf wrote:
>>> [snip url]

>>> ...and you reposted the URL
>>>
>>> :/
>>
>> Oops. I didn't read the URL :)
>>
>> Apologies Jerry.
>>

> I try not to repost spam URL's,  Not to say I'm perfect - especially
> when I've had too many beers :)

To be honest, I think that was MY problem... I didn't read your (re)post
properly.

Cheers.

*hic*

0