PHP on a MacOS sever. Where is php.ini?

I have a client who is using a Mac OSX server.  I'm logged in now, but I
cannot find php.ini.  Is the file called something different on a Mac?

I need to locate the variable for max_uploads and increase the size.

--
[ Sugapablo                             ]
[ http://www.sugapablo.com <--music     ]

0
russREMOVE (109)

Sugapablo wrote:
> I have a client who is using a Mac OSX server.  I'm logged in now, but I
> cannot find php.ini.  Is the file called something different on a Mac?
>
> I need to locate the variable for max_uploads and increase the size.

can you run a script with phpinfo()?
one of the things that tell you is the location of php.ini

HTH

0
hexkid2 (1017)
10/13/2003 1:50:12 PM
Sugapablo wrote:

> I have a client who is using a Mac OSX server.  I'm logged in now, but I
> cannot find php.ini.  Is the file called something different on a Mac?
>
> I need to locate the variable for max_uploads and increase the size.

sudo find / -name php.ini

--
Justin Koivisto - spam@koivi.com
PHP POSTERS: Please use comp.lang.php for PHP related questions,

0
spam430 (398)
10/13/2003 2:46:35 PM
Justin Koivisto wrote:

> sudo find / -name php.ini

Did that.  Came up empty.  That's what I thought was weird.  But PHP
pages are obviously working so...

--
[ Sugapablo                             ]
[ http://www.sugapablo.com <--music     ]
[ http://www.sugapablo.net <--personal  ]
[ sugapablo@12jabber.com   <--jabber IM ]

0
russREMOVE (109)
10/13/2003 3:02:27 PM
In article <bmeaik$m19mf$1@ID-203069.news.uni-berlin.de>,
 Pedro <hexkid@hotpop.com> wrote:

> can you run a script with phpinfo()?
> one of the things that tell you is the location of php.ini

And if there isn't one at that location you can create one (copy a
'recommended' ini file there and edit it).

JP

--
Sorry, <devnull@cauce.org> is een "spam trap".
E-mail adres is <jpk"at"akamail.com>, waarbij "at" = @.