[RELEASED] Python 3.2.4 and Python 3.3.1

0
georg7545 (26)

On Saturday, 6 April 2013 21:43:11 UTC+1, Georg Brandl  wrote:

> On behalf of the Python development team, I am pleased to announce the
>
> final releases of Python 3.2.4 and 3.3.1.

The Python 3.3.1 Release page on python.org still says "This is a preview release, and its use is not recommended in production settings."  I'm assuming this is just an oversight?

Am 06.04.2013 22:48, schrieb cmcp:
> On Saturday, 6 April 2013 21:43:11 UTC+1, Georg Brandl  wrote:

>> On behalf of the Python development team, I am pleased to announce the
>>
>> final releases of Python 3.2.4 and 3.3.1.
>>
> The Python 3.3.1 Release page on python.org still says "This is a preview
> release, and its use is not recommended in production settings."  I'm
> assuming this is just an oversight?

Yes.  Thanks for the report, it's fixed now.

Georg

0
g.brandl (40)