Using xtopdf and pypyodbc to publish MS Access database data to PDF

Wrote a program that lets you publish your MS Access database data to PDF, =
using Python, ReportLab, xtopdf (my toolkit) and pypyodbc.

Sharing it here.

Link:

http://jugad2.blogspot.in/2013/04/using-xtopdf-and-pypyodbc-to-publish-ms.h=
tml

Note: Saw some comments about my blog post on the Python Reddit, which made=
 me realize that I had not explained that similar code can be used to publi=
sh data from any ODBC database (for which you have an ODBC driver, and whic=
h is supported by pypyodbc), to PDF. All you have to do is change the conne=
ction string in the code, and maybe a few other small tweaks for difference=
s between SQL dialects of different RDBMS's.

Enjoy.

- Vasudev Ram
www.dancingbison.com
jugad2.blogspot.com