Senior Rails engineer available for contract projects

Hi folks,

I=E2=80=99m writing to see if anyone is looking for development help on any=
 of their apps or projects. I=E2=80=99m a full-stack senior Rails engineer =
based in Boston, and work through my own consulting company Prela. I=E2=80=
=99ve done projects for many organizations in the area, including Harvard a=
nd BU, as well as a number of private firms and startups.=20

I=E2=80=99m available for contract work starting soon, so happy to speak wi=
th anyone looking for an experienced engineer for a project. My email is: r=
aoul@prela.io=20

Thanks,
 - Raoul
0