Does anyone have a Tcl Script which does a Multi Part File Upload to web site ( TCL CGI )

Hello all,

I am after a Tcl script which I can use on my apache Linux server
which a user can upload files or pictures to the site with ...

Any help is appreciated,

Thank you for the help,

Sean - HeliHobby.com
0
born2net (15)

Sean wrote:
> Hello all,
>
> I am after a Tcl script which I can use on my apache Linux server
> which a user can upload files or pictures to the site with ...
>
> Any help is appreciated,
>
> Thank you for the help,
>
> Sean - HeliHobby.com

I use ncgi for ths (from tcllib). It rocks! high quality code that
never fails. For instance the file upload of wiki.hping.org is
implemented in this way.

Ciao,
antirez