your help is much more apprecited
0
yenilsuwal

On 2014-11-09, yenilsuwal@gmail.com <yenilsuwal@gmail.com> wrote:
> hi could we generate tcl script from the excel file. if we can do this
> let me know the ideas.  your help is much more apprecited

I have generated Tcl in an Excel spreadsheet, it's just a matter of
writing a cell formula to generate the desired Tcl command. I copied the
formula down the column so that each row generated a command, then
copied the cells (part of a column), pasted it into a text file, and ran
it as a script. I never tried to automate the copy-paste-run, but it
should be possible.

Eric
--
ms fnd in a lbry
0
On Sunday, November 9, 2014 4:10:04 AM UTC-6, Eric wrote:
> On 2014-11-09, yenilsuwal@gmail.com <yenilsuwal@gmail.com> wrote:
> > hi could we generate tcl script from the excel file. if we can do this
> > let me know the ideas.  your help is much more apprecited
>
> I have generated Tcl in an Excel spreadsheet, it's just a matter of
> writing a cell formula to generate the desired Tcl command. I copied the
> formula down the column so that each row generated a command, then
> copied the cells (part of a column), pasted it into a text file, and ran
> it as a script. I never tried to automate the copy-paste-run, but it
> should be possible.
>
> Eric
> --
> ms fnd in a lbry

Hi Eric,
could you please provide the cell formula to generate the desired Tcl command(as a example). Any links explaining this will be ok.
Your help is much more appreciated.
thank you
0
yenilsuwal