TEA and -L ?

I am trying to use TEA 3.5 to build the tcl IAX package
http://sourceforge.net/tracker/index.php?func=detail&aid=1425062&group_id=72851&atid=535896
but it needs to link statically to libiaxclient.a found in the build
tree. Normally I would specify  -L../../lib/ for this but can't find
anything comparable in TEA. I already have set a few build
instructions, like:

TEA_ADD_INCLUDES([-I../../lib -I../../lib/gsm/inc
-I../../lib/libiax2/src])
TEA_ADD_LIBS([-liaxclient])

etc.  How do I add ../../lib/ to the library search paths? Not a
Makefile expert.

Mats

0
matben1 (40)

I just got the answer :-)

TEA_ADD_LIBS([-L../../lib -liaxclient])

Mats

0
matben1 (40)
2/16/2006 8:05:12 AM
matben@users.sourceforge.net wrote:
> I just got the answer :-)
>
> TEA_ADD_LIBS([-L../../lib -liaxclient])

Yes, that could possibly be clearer, but it is meant to add
general lib linking bits.  The only magic that it does is if
you are on Windows and specify something like:
	TEA_ADD_LIBS([user32.lib])
it will convert that to -luser32 for mingw-gcc.

--
   Jeff Hobbs, The Tcl Guy
   http://www.ActiveState.com/, a division of Sophos