JavaScript

If I have Options/ViewingMail/AllowExecutables unchecked does Eudora strip
out the JavaScript? Or just refuse to execute it?

TIA... Bob

0
Bob

"Bob Bailey" <ebiz@usa.net> wrote in message
> If I have Options/ViewingMail/AllowExecutables unchecked does Eudora strip
> out the JavaScript? Or just refuse to execute it?

OK. I've answered my own question but that begs a new one. (Eudora strips
the JS.)

Having allowed Executables it only works if I open, not preview, the message
and then it insists on opening it in a browser window not Eudora.

Here's what I want to run:
       <!-- fatcast HTML Code Start -->
       <script language="JavaScript"
src="http://www.fatcast.com/wp/webpoll_33778.js" type="text/javascript">