Belkin Q Code Pro for iPad Air 2 Good deal on eBay

I almost got the Belkin Q Code Pro at Fry's for $131. An eBay seller had
them for $75. I would have preferred black to match my iPad, but for
such a big difference I'll deal with the color mismatch.

The back lighting is a great feature. Now if only there were a way to
use a mouse!

http://www.ebay.com/itm/142165769100

---

sms
12/17/2016 11:36:09 PM
comp.mobile.ipad 2567 articles. 0 followers. Post Follow

On 12/17/2016 3:36 PM, sms wrote:
> I almost got the Belkin Q Code Pro at Fry's for $131. An eBay seller had
> them for $75. I would have preferred black to match my iPad, but for
> such a big difference I'll deal with the color mismatch.
> The back lighting is a great feature. Now if only there were a way to
> use a mouse!
> http://www.ebay.com/itm/142165769100

Have you seen this approach?

https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7493805?start=0&tstart=0
0
Mike
12/18/2016 12:41:24 AM
On 12/17/2016 4:41 PM, Mike S wrote:
> On 12/17/2016 3:36 PM, sms wrote:
>> I almost got the Belkin Q Code Pro at Fry's for $131. An eBay seller had
>> them for $75. I would have preferred black to match my iPad, but for
>> such a big difference I'll deal with the color mismatch.
>> The back lighting is a great feature. Now if only there were a way to
>> use a mouse!
>> http://www.ebay.com/itm/142165769100
>
> Have you seen this approach?
>
> https://discussions.apple.com/thread/7493805?start=0&tstart=0

Yeah, but someone else said that it didn't work.

On my LG Android tablet, which cost $140, I plug in a USB mouse into the
full size USB port, and it just works. A cursor appears as soon as the
mouse is detected.

---

sms
12/20/2016 11:53:44 PM
On 12/17/2016 3:36 PM, sms wrote:
> I almost got the Belkin Q Code Pro at Fry's for $131. An eBay seller had
> them for $75. I would have preferred black to match my iPad, but for
> such a big difference I'll deal with the color mismatch.
>
> The back lighting is a great feature. Now if only there were a way to
> use a mouse!
>
> http://www.ebay.com/itm/142165769100

The seller now raised the price to $85.

---