[News] Adios 7 Academic Live CD Released; Fifth PCLOS Magazine Published

ADIOS Download - version 7 Just Released

,----[ Quote ]
| The objective of the ADIOS project is to quickly and easily
| download a consistent operating system environment onto laboratory
| PCs.  The ADIOS environment provides students with administrative
| privileges required to perform advanced exercises in Network
| and Systems Administration.
`----

http://os.cqu.edu.au/adios/

PCLinuxOS Magazine January 2007 Issue 5 Released

,----[ Quote ]
| It is my privilege to announce on behalf of the team members of the
| PCLinuxOS Magazine Project sponsored by MyPCLinuxOS.com, the January
| 2007 issue (#5) is available for download!
`----

http://mag.mypclinuxos.com/index.php?option=com_content&task=view&id=17
0
newsgroups3 (79677)