[News] New Audiocasts About GNU/Linux: Linux Basement and Linux Outlaws

0
newsgroups3 (79677)

On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 16:43:30 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

> LB - Episode 44 - Jay and Friends by Linux Basement
>
> http://www.linuxbasement.com/content/lb-episode-44-jay-and-friends-linux-basement
>
> Linux Outlaws 117 - May the Schwartz Be With You

More low budget crap.
Can't you guys get some decent equipment?
It sounds like everyone is talking through a cup and a string.

Oh and BTW, May the Schwarts Be With You is from the movie
Spaceballs.

Can't you Linux dweebs come up with something original for a
change?
0
moshegoldfarb (3146)
10/20/2009 3:58:04 PM
Moshe Goldfarb <moshegoldfarb@yahoo.com> writes:

> On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 16:43:30 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>> LB - Episode 44 - Jay and Friends by Linux Basement
>>
>> http://www.linuxbasement.com/content/lb-episode-44-jay-and-friends-linux-basement
>>
>> Linux Outlaws 117 - May the Schwartz Be With You
>
> More low budget crap.
> Can't you guys get some decent equipment?
> It sounds like everyone is talking through a cup and a string.
>
> Oh and BTW, May the Schwarts Be With You is from the movie
> Spaceballs.
>
> Can't you Linux dweebs come up with something original for a
> change?

linuxbasement.com?

They have to be joking ...
0
hadronquark (21814)
10/20/2009 4:01:44 PM
On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 18:01:44 +0200, Hadron wrote:

> Moshe Goldfarb <moshegoldfarb@yahoo.com> writes:
>
>> On Tue, 20 Oct 2009 16:43:30 +0100, Roy Schestowitz wrote:

>>> LB - Episode 44 - Jay and Friends by Linux Basement
>>>
>>> http://www.linuxbasement.com/content/lb-episode-44-jay-and-friends-linux-basement
>>>
>>> Linux Outlaws 117 - May the Schwartz Be With You
>>
>> More low budget crap.
>> Can't you guys get some decent equipment?
>> It sounds like everyone is talking through a cup and a string.
>>
>> Oh and BTW, May the Schwarts Be With You is from the movie
>> Spaceballs.
>>
>> Can't you Linux dweebs come up with something original for a
>> change?
>

> linuxbasement.com?
>
> They have to be joking ...

Listen to some of the podcasts....
They actually sound like they are in a basement.
0
moshegoldfarb (3146)