Arm, Linux, Arm, Linux, Arm, Linux,,,life of a pure geek!

Arm, Linux, Arm, Linux, Arm, Linux,,,life of a pure geek!

Can't believe how busy its gotten lately.

Its all just ARM, then Linux, then ARM again, then Linux again,
then Opencores FPGA SoC with Linux, then Linux, then ARM, then Linux,
then ARM, then Linux, all day, all night, and get paid for it too!!

Ah the delights of pure geek life!!

On 4/17/2012 7:10 PM, 7 wrote:
> Arm, Linux, Arm, Linux, Arm, Linux,,,life of a pure geek!
>
> Can't believe how busy its gotten lately.
>
> Its all just ARM, then Linux, then ARM again, then Linux again,
> then Opencores FPGA SoC with Linux, then Linux, then ARM, then Linux,
> then ARM, then Linux, all day, all night, and get paid for it too!!
>
> Ah the delights of pure geek life!!

Get paid for your Linux hobby?  I don't think so, little fraud.

"Field engineer working in the City installing dealing equipment,
developer making windows and SQL applications, optimizing SQL in sales
and quotation system (C, C++, VB, .NET), embedded PIC developer
(Microchip C) making level 4 switch mode power supplies and hand held
electrical test equipment, setting up Apache/PHP Linux servers and
security penetrating testing, ethernet packet sniffing with wireshark,
travel to China (and stayed there for 2 years) making PCBs and hand held
products. General all round technology person for solving problems that
are technical, electronic, manufacturing and project management.

Specialties
Making of PCBs and software for embedded systems and PC based systems.
Robotics and mechatronics for small toy products."

http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/joe-michael/20/680/94

(I see Windows and VB and .NET, but why didn't you mention Gambas or
desktop Linux anywhere?)

0
nospam2091 (10001)
4/17/2012 11:17:18 PM
On Tue, 17 Apr 2012 19:17:18 -0400, DFS wrote:

> On 4/17/2012 7:10 PM, 7 wrote:
>> Arm, Linux, Arm, Linux, Arm, Linux,,,life of a pure geek!
>>
>> Can't believe how busy its gotten lately.
>>
>> Its all just ARM, then Linux, then ARM again, then Linux again,
>> then Opencores FPGA SoC with Linux, then Linux, then ARM, then Linux,
>> then ARM, then Linux, all day, all night, and get paid for it too!!
>>
>> Ah the delights of pure geek life!!
>

> Get paid for your Linux hobby?  I don't think so, little fraud.
>

> "Field engineer working in the City installing dealing equipment,
> developer making windows and SQL applications, optimizing SQL in sales
> and quotation system (C, C++, VB, .NET), embedded PIC developer
> (Microchip C) making level 4 switch mode power supplies and hand held
> electrical test equipment, setting up Apache/PHP Linux servers and
> security penetrating testing, ethernet packet sniffing with wireshark,
> travel to China (and stayed there for 2 years) making PCBs and hand held
> products. General all round technology person for solving problems that
> are technical, electronic, manufacturing and project management.
>
> Specialties
> Making of PCBs and software for embedded systems and PC based systems.
> Robotics and mechatronics for small toy products."
>
> http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/joe-michael/20/680/94
>

> (I see Windows and VB and .NET, but why didn't you mention Gambas or
> desktop Linux anywhere?)

You mean Donkey Boy Joseph Michael repairs "dealing equipment"?

Who does he work for?

Reuters?
0
frankfoster50 (6788)
4/18/2012 12:07:54 AM
7 wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> Arm, Linux, Arm, Linux, Arm, Linux,,,life of a pure geek!
>
> Can't believe how busy its gotten lately.
>
> Its all just ARM, then Linux, then ARM again, then Linux again,
> then Opencores FPGA SoC with Linux, then Linux, then ARM, then Linux,
> then ARM, then Linux, all day, all night, and get paid for it too!!
>
> Ah the delights of pure geek life!!

I am happy for you, lad!

--
Linux - Where do you want to fly today?
	-- Unknown source
DFS <nospam@dfs.com> writes:

> On 4/17/2012 7:10 PM, 7 wrote:
>> Arm, Linux, Arm, Linux, Arm, Linux,,,life of a pure geek!
>>
>> Can't believe how busy its gotten lately.
>>
>> Its all just ARM, then Linux, then ARM again, then Linux again,
>> then Opencores FPGA SoC with Linux, then Linux, then ARM, then Linux,
>> then ARM, then Linux, all day, all night, and get paid for it too!!
>>
>> Ah the delights of pure geek life!!
>
> Get paid for your Linux hobby?  I don't think so, little fraud.
>
> "Field engineer working in the City installing dealing equipment, developer
> making windows and SQL applications, optimizing SQL in sales and quotation
> system (C, C++, VB, .NET), embedded PIC developer (Microchip C) making level 4
> switch mode power supplies and hand held electrical test equipment, setting up
> Apache/PHP Linux servers and security penetrating testing, ethernet packet
> sniffing with wireshark, travel to China (and stayed there for 2 years) making
> PCBs and hand held products. General all round technology person for solving
> problems that are technical, electronic, manufacturing and project management.
>
> Specialties
> Making of PCBs and software for embedded systems and PC based systems. Robotics
> and mechatronics for small toy products."
>
> http://uk.linkedin.com/pub/joe-michael/20/680/94
>
> (I see Windows and VB and .NET, but why didn't you mention Gambas or desktop
> Linux anywhere?)

And where is his source code for his real time market analyser or
whatever the little liar claimed? Even Creepy released some half arsed
QA framework that no on uses.
0
hadronquark (21814)
4/18/2012 11:04:09 AM
Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> 7 wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>
>> Arm, Linux, Arm, Linux, Arm, Linux,,,life of a pure geek!
>>
>> Can't believe how busy its gotten lately.
>>
>> Its all just ARM, then Linux, then ARM again, then Linux again,
>> then Opencores FPGA SoC with Linux, then Linux, then ARM, then Linux,
>> then ARM, then Linux, all day, all night, and get paid for it too!!
>>
>> Ah the delights of pure geek life!!
>
> I am happy for you, lad!

Aye! This Linux Lark be bringing in $1100 per week,
Wonder what these trolls be earnin for them
anti-Linux trolls they be postin.

On 4/18/2012 6:20 PM, 7 wrote:
> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>> 7 wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>>
>>> Arm, Linux, Arm, Linux, Arm, Linux,,,life of a pure geek!
>>>
>>> Can't believe how busy its gotten lately.
>>>
>>> Its all just ARM, then Linux, then ARM again, then Linux again,
>>> then Opencores FPGA SoC with Linux, then Linux, then ARM, then Linux,
>>> then ARM, then Linux, all day, all night, and get paid for it too!!
>>>
>>> Ah the delights of pure geek life!!
>>
>> I am happy for you, lad!
>

> Aye! This Linux Lark be bringing in $1100 per week,

Too bad you can't prove your lie.

Linux is your unpaid hobby, little fraud.  You know it and we know it.

 > Wonder what these trolls be earnin for them
 > anti-Linux trolls they be postin.

Satisfaction for a job well done!
0
nospam2091 (10001)
4/18/2012 10:43:38 PM
On Wed, 18 Apr 2012 23:20:16 +0100, 7 wrote:

> Aye! This Linux Lark be bringing in $1100 per week,
> Wonder what these trolls be earnin for them
> anti-Linux trolls they be postin.

Are you kidding?
That's all you are earning?

You would be better off managing a McDonalds.

At least you would get free food and of course health and retirement
benefits.
http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_money_does_a_mcdonalds_manager_earn

God, no wonder you love Linux.
You can't afford Windows or OSX.
0
torre.starnes (1353)
4/18/2012 11:15:46 PM
Torre Starnes wrote:

> On Wed, 18 Apr 2012 23:20:16 +0100, 7 wrote:
>

>> Aye! This Linux Lark be bringing in $1100 per week,
>> Wonder what these trolls be earnin for them
>> anti-Linux trolls they be postin.
>
> Are you kidding?
> That's all you are earning?
>
> You would be better off managing a McDonalds.
>
> At least you would get free food and of course health and retirement
> benefits.
> http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_money_does_a_mcdonalds_manager_earn

Ah now the Torre Starnes troll accidentally reveals where she really works:

FLIPPING BURGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!

"A shift manager can make up to $11/hr, while a salaried manager
 starts at $500/wk."

Yeah but such rare salaried positions are not
held by 99% majority of the workers.

"As crew with no experience, you're pay will probably be closer
 to minimum wage."

Oopss!!

Oh dear oh dear OH DEAR!!

Torre Starnes has really done it this time!

Is this what DFS earns as well?

Oh NO!!!

No wonder they are trolling here 24/7.

The digital revolution has created hamburger flipping trolls
that have taken to the air waves without a brain!!!!!!!!!!!!

7 wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>> 7 wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>>
>>> Arm, Linux, Arm, Linux, Arm, Linux,,,life of a pure geek!
>>>
>>> Can't believe how busy its gotten lately.
>>>
>>> Its all just ARM, then Linux, then ARM again, then Linux again,
>>> then Opencores FPGA SoC with Linux, then Linux, then ARM, then Linux,
>>> then ARM, then Linux, all day, all night, and get paid for it too!!
>>>
>>> Ah the delights of pure geek life!!
>>
>> I am happy for you, lad!
>
> Aye! This Linux Lark be bringing in $1100 per week,
> Wonder what these trolls be earnin for them
> anti-Linux trolls they be postin.

Arrgh.  They be earnin' a flog on th' arse and a stroll on th' plank.

--
I use the script below. Enjoy.
   (Unattributed script copied without attribution from
On Thu, 19 Apr 2012 00:27:38 +0100, 7 wrote:

> Torre Starnes wrote:
>
>> On Wed, 18 Apr 2012 23:20:16 +0100, 7 wrote:
>>

>>> Aye! This Linux Lark be bringing in $1100 per week,
>>> Wonder what these trolls be earnin for them
>>> anti-Linux trolls they be postin.
>>
>> Are you kidding?
>> That's all you are earning?
>>
>> You would be better off managing a McDonalds.
>>
>> At least you would get free food and of course health and retirement
>> benefits.
>> http://wiki.answers.com/Q/How_much_money_does_a_mcdonalds_manager_earn
>

> Ah now the Torre Starnes troll accidentally reveals where she really works:
>
> FLIPPING BURGERS!!!!!!!!!!!!!
>

> "A shift manager can make up to $11/hr, while a salaried manager
>  starts at $500/wk."
>
> Yeah but such rare salaried positions are not
> held by 99% majority of the workers.

Being a Linux guru, nanobots and all that, I had high hopes for you
7.
However, you've just proved that you aim for the bottom of the
barrel instead of the top which is:
"An experienced general manager can make up to $70000/yr. "

No surprise though.

Being a loser is a state of mind.
Linux advocates seem to be tuned right in.
0
torre.starnes (1353)
4/19/2012 12:49:30 AM
On Wed, 18 Apr 2012 20:11:39 -0400, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> 7 wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>
>> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

>>> I am happy for you, lad!
>>
>> Aye! This Linux Lark be bringing in $1100 per week,
>> Wonder what these trolls be earnin for them
>> anti-Linux trolls they be postin.
>
> Arrgh.  They be earnin' a flog on th' arse and a stroll on th' plank.

You sound like an idiot Ahlstrom.
0
torre.starnes (1353)
4/19/2012 12:49:56 AM
Chris Ahlstrom <ahlstromc@xzoozy.com> writes:

> 7 wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>
>> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

>>> I am happy for you, lad!
>>
>> Aye! This Linux Lark be bringing in $1100 per week,
>> Wonder what these trolls be earnin for them
>> anti-Linux trolls they be postin.
>
> Arrgh.  They be earnin' a flog on th' arse and a stroll on th' plank.

Please stop embarassing yourself. You're not funny.
0
hadronquark (21814)
4/19/2012 8:23:47 AM
"7" <email_at_www_at_enemygadgets_dot_com@enemygadgets.com> wrote in message
> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
>
>> 7 wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>>
>>> Arm, Linux, Arm, Linux, Arm, Linux,,,life of a pure geek!
>>>
>>> Can't believe how busy its gotten lately.
>>>
>>> Its all just ARM, then Linux, then ARM again, then Linux again,
>>> then Opencores FPGA SoC with Linux, then Linux, then ARM, then Linux,
>>> then ARM, then Linux, all day, all night, and get paid for it too!!
>>>
>>> Ah the delights of pure geek life!!
>>
>> I am happy for you, lad!
>

> Aye! This Linux Lark be bringing in $1100 per week,
I feel sorry for you. You might consider switching to a better paying career
like fast-food or social work.

> Wonder what these trolls be earnin for them
> anti-Linux trolls they be postin.

Someone posting to usenet probably makes more than this. Even an "average"
programmer (see a salary survey) should be earning much more.

Having seen your "code" here - they're probably paying you too much.

--
I've done for example SQL optimization and the reason I could do it better
than the best high level experts can do was because I think in hex and bits

Babbling idiot "7"
March 7, 2012
<qAN5r.607$ya.432@newsfe03.ams2>

0
zeke1302 (4199)
4/19/2012 12:14:42 PM
"Ezekiel" <zeke@nosuchemail.com> writes:

> "7" <email_at_www_at_enemygadgets_dot_com@enemygadgets.com> wrote in message
>> Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

>>> I am happy for you, lad!
>>

>> Aye! This Linux Lark be bringing in $1100 per week,
> I feel sorry for you. You might consider switching to a better paying career
> like fast-food or social work.
>
>> Wonder what these trolls be earnin for them
>> anti-Linux trolls they be postin.
>
> Someone posting to usenet probably makes more than this. Even an "average"
> programmer (see a salary survey) should be earning much more.
>
> Having seen your "code" here - they're probably paying you too much.

"7" posted some code? That I would love to see.

I know someone, Telnet I think it was, posted some bash that I
replaced with a single line give or take. Interestingly enough it was
(c) and not GPL .... No surprise there.

0
hadronquark (21814)
4/19/2012 12:43:56 PM
On Thu, 19 Apr 2012 14:43:56 +0200, Hadron wrote:

> "Ezekiel" <zeke@nosuchemail.com> writes:
>
>> "7" <email_at_www_at_enemygadgets_dot_com@enemygadgets.com> wrote in message

>>> Aye! This Linux Lark be bringing in $1100 per week,
>> I feel sorry for you. You might consider switching to a better paying career
>> like fast-food or social work.
>>
>>> Wonder what these trolls be earnin for them
>>> anti-Linux trolls they be postin.
>>
>> Someone posting to usenet probably makes more than this. Even an "average"
>> programmer (see a salary survey) should be earning much more.
>>
>> Having seen your "code" here - they're probably paying you too much.
>
> "7" posted some code? That I would love to see.
>
> I know someone, Telnet I think it was, posted some bash that I
> replaced with a single line give or take. Interestingly enough it was
> (c) and not GPL .... No surprise there.

I remember that!!

Not sure if it was Porter, but:

Terry Porter is forever "inventing" the wheel only to discover his
version is square.

I can only imagine how screwed up the custom firmware he installs in
the routers he sells is.
0
frankfoster50 (6788)