Crybaby Snits try to block the Electors from choosing Trump

<http://wapo.st/2hJ77eF>

That's what happens when women refuse to swallow.

--
Silver Slimer
Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7

Proud bigot
0
Silver

On Sunday, December 18, 2016 at 1:12:15 PM UTC-6, Silver Slimer wrote:
> <http://wapo.st/2hJ77eF>
>
> That's what happens when women refuse to swallow.
>
> --
> Silver Slimer
> Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7
> Gab.ai: @silverslimer
>
> Proud bigot

Snit and his ilk are disgusting, despicable subhumans. Pennsylvania has been forced to assign police protection to its electors because of this.

When Snit and those like him don't get their way they resort to harassment and threats.
0
Me
12/18/2016 7:51:50 PM
On 18/12/16 02:51 PM, Me Sham wrote:
> On Sunday, December 18, 2016 at 1:12:15 PM UTC-6, Silver Slimer wrote:
>> <http://wapo.st/2hJ77eF>
>>
>> That's what happens when women refuse to swallow.
>>
>> --
>> Silver Slimer
>> Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7
>> Gab.ai: @silverslimer
>>
>> Proud bigot
>
> Snit and his ilk are disgusting, despicable subhumans. Pennsylvania has been forced to assign police protection to its electors because of this.
>
> When Snit and those like him don't get their way they resort to harassment and threats.

Meanwhile, people on the left are usually the most scrawny, cowardly
individuals on the planet and would quickly run to a corner and make
themselves into a ball if faced with even the slightest amount of violence.

--
Silver Slimer
Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7
Gab.ai: @silverslimer

<https://kororaproject.org/>
0
Silver
12/18/2016 8:10:49 PM
On 12/18/16, 1:10 PM, in article o36qdj$1tt$1@dont-email.me, "Silver Slimer"
<.m@nsn.s> wrote:

> On 18/12/16 02:51 PM, Me Sham wrote:
>> On Sunday, December 18, 2016 at 1:12:15 PM UTC-6, Silver Slimer wrote:
>>> <http://wapo.st/2hJ77eF>
>>>
>>> That's what happens when women refuse to swallow.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Silver Slimer
>>> Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7
>>> Gab.ai: @silverslimer
>>>
>>> Proud bigot
>>
>> Snit and his ilk are disgusting, despicable subhumans. Pennsylvania has been
>> forced to assign police protection to its electors because of this.
>>
>> When Snit and those like him don't get their way they resort to harassment
>> and threats.
>
> Meanwhile, people on the left are usually the most scrawny, cowardly
> individuals on the planet and would quickly run to a corner and make
> themselves into a ball if faced with even the slightest amount of violence.

See: mindless insults. That is what is expected from conservatives.

It is a gross simplification, but in general:

* Progressives / liberals look for evidence, accept science, seek equal
rights, want to protect the environment, support policies which are better
for the economy (as history shows).

* Conservatives tend to reject evidence and science, seek special
entitlements, want to see human rights and the environment to the highest
bidder, support policies which support the wealthy.

Now, of course, both parties are funded by and beholden to the very
wealthy... so in practice the "leaders" of the two main parties are not that
different. Well, except Trump is more insane than most of our leaders (and
Clinton was more corrupt).

--
"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The
foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them

0
Snit
12/18/2016 8:27:59 PM
On Sunday, December 18, 2016 at 1:12:15 PM UTC-6, Silver Slimer wrote:
> <http://wapo.st/2hJ77eF>
>
> That's what happens when women refuse to swallow.
>
> --
> Silver Slimer
> Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7
> Gab.ai: @silverslimer
>
> Proud bigot

Another liberal failure. The crybabies threw a tantrum here at our capital because they didn't get their way, but nothing changed.
0
Me
12/19/2016 11:55:26 PM
On 12/19/16, 4:55 PM, in article
2b5427b7-2dd5-4241-ab23-fdd5efce4a57@googlegroups.com, "Me Sham"
<osirus47@yahoo.com> wrote:

> On Sunday, December 18, 2016 at 1:12:15 PM UTC-6, Silver Slimer wrote:
>> <http://wapo.st/2hJ77eF>
>>
>> That's what happens when women refuse to swallow.
>>
>> --
>> Silver Slimer
>> Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7
>> Gab.ai: @silverslimer
>>
>> Proud bigot
>
> Another liberal failure. The crybabies threw a tantrum here at our capital
> because they didn't get their way, but nothing changed.

That is NOT what the protesting is about.

--
"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The
foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them
as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God." --
Leviticus 19:33-34

0
Snit
12/20/2016 12:09:11 AM
On 2016-12-19 6:55 PM, Me Sham wrote:
> On Sunday, December 18, 2016 at 1:12:15 PM UTC-6, Silver Slimer wrote:
>> <http://wapo.st/2hJ77eF>
>>
>> That's what happens when women refuse to swallow.
>>
>> --
>> Silver Slimer
>> Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7
>> Gab.ai: @silverslimer
>>
>> Proud bigot
>
> Another liberal failure. The crybabies threw a tantrum here at our capital because they didn't get their way, but nothing changed.

Hillary lost more electoral votes than Trump did. That tells you just
how influential Hollywood actors and the mainstream media is. Only
complete imbeciles like Snot Glasser still gets influenced by them.

--
Silver Slimer
Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7
Gab.ai: @silverslimer

Proud bigot.
0
Silver
12/20/2016 12:35:11 AM
50,000 protesters, 0 hours of work missed.
0
Me
12/20/2016 12:38:45 AM
On 2016-12-19 7:09 PM, Snit wrote:
> On 12/19/16, 4:55 PM, in article
> 2b5427b7-2dd5-4241-ab23-fdd5efce4a57@googlegroups.com, "Me Sham"
> <osirus47@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> On Sunday, December 18, 2016 at 1:12:15 PM UTC-6, Silver Slimer wrote:
>>> <http://wapo.st/2hJ77eF>
>>>
>>> That's what happens when women refuse to swallow.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Silver Slimer
>>> Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7
>>> Gab.ai: @silverslimer
>>>
>>> Proud bigot
>>
>> Another liberal failure. The crybabies threw a tantrum here at our capital
>> because they didn't get their way, but nothing changed.
>
> That is NOT what the protesting is about.

That is _exactly_ what it was about, faggot. Get those cock out of your
mouth and your eyes off of mainstream media and read some real news.

--
Silver Slimer
Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7
Gab.ai: @silverslimer

Proud bigot.
0
Silver
12/20/2016 12:40:01 AM
On 12/19/16, 5:38 PM, in article
c971baf2-90de-473c-816d-c94c7ca4e54a@googlegroups.com, "Me Sham"
<osirus47@yahoo.com> wrote:

> 50,000 protesters, 0 hours of work missed.

Above: the comment from a typical conservative.

--
"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The
foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them
as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God." --
Leviticus 19:33-34

0
Snit
12/20/2016 12:40:35 AM
On 12/19/16, 5:35 PM, in article o39u98$cu8$2@dont-email.me, "Silver Slimer"
<.m@nsn.s> wrote:

> On 2016-12-19 6:55 PM, Me Sham wrote:
>> On Sunday, December 18, 2016 at 1:12:15 PM UTC-6, Silver Slimer wrote:
>>> <http://wapo.st/2hJ77eF>
>>>
>>> That's what happens when women refuse to swallow.
>>>
>>> --
>>> Silver Slimer
>>> Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7
>>> Gab.ai: @silverslimer
>>>
>>> Proud bigot
>>
>> Another liberal failure. The crybabies threw a tantrum here at our capital
>> because they didn't get their way, but nothing changed.
>
> Hillary lost more electoral votes than Trump did. That tells you just
> how influential Hollywood actors and the mainstream media is. Only
> complete imbeciles like Snot Glasser still gets influenced by them.

And another comment from a typical conservative: emotion based, not reason.

To be clear, NOT all Conservatives are like this... but too many are.

--
"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The
foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them
as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God." --
Leviticus 19:33-34

0
Snit
12/20/2016 12:41:28 AM
On 12/19/16, 5:40 PM, in article o39uia$cu8$4@dont-email.me, "Silver Slimer"
<.m@nsn.s> wrote:

> On 2016-12-19 7:09 PM, Snit wrote:
>> On 12/19/16, 4:55 PM, in article
>> 2b5427b7-2dd5-4241-ab23-fdd5efce4a57@googlegroups.com, "Me Sham"
>> <osirus47@yahoo.com> wrote:

>>> Another liberal failure. The crybabies threw a tantrum here at our capital
>>> because they didn't get their way, but nothing changed.
>>
>> That is NOT what the protesting is about.
>
> That is _exactly_ what it was about, faggot. Get those cock out of your
> mouth and your eyes off of mainstream media and read some real news.

Again: perfect example of a stereotypical conservative... NO clue what they
are even complaining about. No understanding of the issues... Slimer just
lashes out with emotion and name calling and insults.

It is completely predictable with him at this point.

--
"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The
foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them
as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God." --
Leviticus 19:33-34

0
Snit
12/20/2016 12:54:55 AM
On 2016-12-19 7:38 PM, Me Sham wrote:
> 50,000 protesters, 0 hours of work missed.

They're as valuable to society as 50,000 Snits.

--
Silver Slimer
Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7
Gab.ai: @silverslimer

Proud bigot.
0
Silver
12/20/2016 2:28:17 AM
On 12/19/16, 7:28 PM, in article o3a4tb$n8j$1@dont-email.me, "Silver Slimer"
<.m@nsn.s> wrote:

> On 2016-12-19 7:38 PM, Me Sham wrote:
>> 50,000 protesters, 0 hours of work missed.
>
> They're as valuable to society as 50,000 Snits.

Once again we see the comments from a stereotypical conservative.

--
"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The
foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them
as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God." --
Leviticus 19:33-34

0
Snit
12/20/2016 3:02:42 AM
On Monday, December 19, 2016 at 8:02:49 PM UTC-7, Snit wrote:
> On 12/19/16, 7:28 PM, in article o3a4tb$n8j$1@dont-email.me, "Silver Slimer"
> <.m@nsn.s> wrote:
>
> > On 2016-12-19 7:38 PM, Me Sham wrote:
> >> 50,000 protesters, 0 hours of work missed.
> >
> > They're as valuable to society as 50,000 Snits.
>
> Once again we see the comments from a stereotypical conservative.

What? You're pissed that he should have known the 'perch' (aka 'rod') is the unit of measure for 'Snits'?

And this isn't just because you're a stupid parrot who continually squawks the party line no matter what, it's also because only 160 'Snit's fit on an acre... even you don't want to get too close to you ;)
0
Steve