Here we go again. Another attack in Germany.

Those blonde haired, blue eyed Swedes are at it again....

http://www.cbsnews.com/news/truck-plows-through-crowd-christmas-market-berlin-germany/

--
flatfish+++
mariana trench

Op 20-12-16 om 02:35 schreef flatfish+++:

> Those blonde haired, blue eyed Swedes are at it again....
>
> http://www.cbsnews.com/news/truck-plows-through-crowd-christmas-market-berlin-germany/

The PC MSM fails to mention the attacker shouted "Allah hu Snackbar"
during the attack.

The followers of Mo, the insane pedophile are done with the Jews
(Saturday people), now they are slaughtering the Christians (Sunday people).

Next are the Atheists Libtards (Useful idiots).

Islam is genocide!
0
Marti
12/20/2016 2:12:27 AM
On 2016-12-19 8:35 PM, flatfish+++ wrote:
> Those blonde haired, blue eyed Swedes are at it again....
>
> http://www.cbsnews.com/news/truck-plows-through-crowd-christmas-market-berlin-germany/

Not only did he kill innocent German "infidels," but he killed the
Polish man who originally drove the truck. That news is in addition to
the news that a member of the Turkish military killed a Russian
ambassador in a bid to sever any improvement of relations between Russia
and Turkey.

IMO, Russia should wait until Trump's in office, get his assurance that
he won't interfere and then bomb the fuck out of that country to retake
Constantinople.

--
Silver Slimer
Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7

Proud bigot.
0
Silver
12/20/2016 2:52:46 AM
On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 1:35:57 AM UTC, flatfish+++ wrote:
> Those blonde haired, blue eyed Swedes are at it again....
>
> http://www.cbsnews.com/news/truck-plows-through-crowd-christmas-market-berlin-germany/

I knew as soon as the sanitised report came on the BBC that a truck had crashed into a Christmas market in Berlin that Merkel Marauders would be involved.  This is what happens when you invite hordes of people from uncivilised countries.

When are Leftists going to wake the fuck up?  Multiculturalism DOES NOT WORK.  It doesn't take a large number of incomers with a chip on their shoulder to cause the kind of havoc that Germany has been experiencing.
0
Incubus
12/20/2016 9:13:06 AM
On 2016-12-20 4:13 AM, Incubus wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 1:35:57 AM UTC, flatfish+++ wrote:
>> Those blonde haired, blue eyed Swedes are at it again....
>>
>> http://www.cbsnews.com/news/truck-plows-through-crowd-christmas-market-berlin-germany/
>
> I knew as soon as the sanitised report came on the BBC that a truck had crashed into a Christmas market in Berlin that Merkel Marauders would be involved.  This is what happens when you invite hordes of people from uncivilised countries.
>
> When are Leftists going to wake the fuck up?  Multiculturalism DOES NOT WORK.  It doesn't take a large number of incomers with a chip on their shoulder to cause the kind of havoc that Germany has been experiencing.

Germany is learning that lesson first-hand as did France and Belgium.
Unfortunately, none of them are willing to _admit_ that it was a
mistake. Instead, they're continuing with their policies as the leaders
get replaced by conservative counterparts. Lucky for those arrogant
assholes, places like Hungary have sworn to close the road to migrants
and send them back. I'd shoot them but sending them back is fine.

--
Silver Slimer
Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7
Gab.ai: @silverslimer

Proud bigot.
0
Silver
12/20/2016 1:32:22 PM
On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 1:32:23 PM UTC, Silver Slimer wrote:
> On 2016-12-20 4:13 AM, Incubus wrote:
> > On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 1:35:57 AM UTC, flatfish+++ wrote:
> >> Those blonde haired, blue eyed Swedes are at it again....
> >>
> >> http://www.cbsnews.com/news/truck-plows-through-crowd-christmas-market=
-berlin-germany/
> >=20
> > I knew as soon as the sanitised report came on the BBC that a truck had=
 crashed into a Christmas market in Berlin that Merkel Marauders would be i=
nvolved.  This is what happens when you invite hordes of people from uncivi=
lised countries.
> >=20
> > When are Leftists going to wake the fuck up?  Multiculturalism DOES NOT=
 WORK.  It doesn't take a large number of incomers with a chip on their sho=
ulder to cause the kind of havoc that Germany has been experiencing.
>=20
> Germany is learning that lesson first-hand as did France and Belgium.
> Unfortunately, none of them are willing to _admit_ that it was a
> mistake. Instead, they're continuing with their policies as the leaders
> get replaced by conservative counterparts. Lucky for those arrogant
> assholes, places like Hungary have sworn to close the road to migrants
> and send them back. I'd shoot them but sending them back is fine.

We're learning in the UK as well.  The usual Leftist whine is that they're =
not all like that and that we can't tar them all with the same brush.  They=
 miss the point with that little straw-man argument.  If you invite million=
s over with no background checks and no points-based system to filter out t=
hose who don't want to contribute, you will end up with a number of problem=
atic people.
0
Incubus
12/20/2016 1:46:10 PM
Incubus wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 1:32:23 PM UTC, Silver Slimer wrote:
>
>> <slime snipped>
>
> We're learning in the UK as well.  The usual Leftist whine is that they're
> not all like that and that we can't tar them all with the same brush.
> They miss the point with that little straw-man argument.  If you invite
> millions over with no background checks and no points-based system to
> filter out those who don't want to contribute, you will end up with a
> number of problematic people.

Yeah, like all those English "soccer hooligans" who travel to European games
to trash and "own" the streets over there.

--
Habit is habit, and not to be flung out of the window by any man, but coaxed
down-stairs a step at a time.
On 2016-12-20 9:15 AM, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
> Incubus wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>
>> On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 1:32:23 PM UTC, Silver Slimer wrote:
>>
>>> <slime snipped>
>>
>> We're learning in the UK as well.  The usual Leftist whine is that they're
>> not all like that and that we can't tar them all with the same brush.
>> They miss the point with that little straw-man argument.  If you invite
>> millions over with no background checks and no points-based system to
>> filter out those who don't want to contribute, you will end up with a
>> number of problematic people.
>
> Yeah, like all those English "soccer hooligans" who travel to European games
> to trash and "own" the streets over there.

Have any of those soccer hooligans raped women, beheaded innocent
civilians, exploded a bomb at a fair and run a truck into a crowd?

No? Shut up.

--
Silver Slimer
Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7
Gab.ai: @silverslimer

Proud bigot.
0
Silver
12/20/2016 4:49:28 PM
On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 2:21:11 PM UTC, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
> Incubus wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>=20
> > On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 1:32:23 PM UTC, Silver Slimer wrote:
> >
> >> <slime snipped>
> >
> > We're learning in the UK as well.  The usual Leftist whine is that they=
're
> > not all like that and that we can't tar them all with the same brush.
> > They miss the point with that little straw-man argument.  If you invite
> > millions over with no background checks and no points-based system to
> > filter out those who don't want to contribute, you will end up with a
> > number of problematic people.
>=20
> Yeah, like all those English "soccer hooligans" who travel to European ga=
mes
> to trash and "own" the streets over there.

The existence of football hooligans doesn't refute my point.  Bringing them=
 up only serves to introduce a logical fallacy along the lines of 'You can'=
t complain because look at how some of your indigenous people behave'.  Wel=
l, I can complain because they are entirely separate problems, neither of w=
hich I would wish to encourage.
0
Incubus
12/20/2016 5:01:47 PM
On 2016-12-19 9:12 PM, Marti van Lin wrote:
> Op 20-12-16 om 02:35 schreef flatfish+++:
>
>> Those blonde haired, blue eyed Swedes are at it again....
>>
>> http://www.cbsnews.com/news/truck-plows-through-crowd-christmas-market-berlin-germany/
>>

> The PC MSM fails to mention the attacker shouted "Allah hu Snackbar"
> during the attack.
>
> The followers of Mo, the insane pedophile are done with the Jews
> (Saturday people), now they are slaughtering the Christians (Sunday
> people).
>
> Next are the Atheists Libtards (Useful idiots).
>
> Islam is genocide!

It's seriously time for people to fight back. If I were in Poland and
these people were coming in, I'd be the first to rally the troops to
make sure the Muslims know that we're not to be fucked with. I'm
surprised that so few people are willing to do the same thing there
because "it's racist." For once in their lives, those people need to
have some pride in their country and their culture.

--
Silver Slimer
Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7
Gab.ai: @silverslimer

Proud bigot.
0
Silver
12/20/2016 5:29:34 PM
On 12/20/16 10:01, Incubus wrote:
> On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 2:21:11 PM UTC, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

>>> We're learning in the UK as well.  The usual Leftist whine is that they're
>>> not all like that and that we can't tar them all with the same brush.
>>> They miss the point with that little straw-man argument.  If you invite
>>> millions over with no background checks and no points-based system to
>>> filter out those who don't want to contribute, you will end up with a
>>> number of problematic people.
>>
>> Yeah, like all those English "soccer hooligans" who travel to European games
>> to trash and "own" the streets over there.
>
> The existence of football hooligans doesn't refute my point.  Bringing them up only serves to introduce a logical fallacy along the lines of 'You can't complain because look at how some of your indigenous people behave'.  Well, I can complain because they are entirely separate problems, neither of which I would wish to encourage.

He's just another dumb libtard that has been fully brain washed by the
Hillary media.

0
GreyCloud
12/20/2016 9:06:29 PM
The Hillary media is extinct. Its why they lauched the last ditch hail mary play by creating the "fake news" narrative.
0
Me
12/20/2016 9:24:15 PM
On 12/20/16, 2:24 PM, in article
da959999-2943-444d-971f-84dd63b21b84@googlegroups.com, "Me Sham"
<osirus47@yahoo.com> wrote:

> The Hillary media is extinct. Its why they lauched the last ditch hail mary
> play by creating the "fake news" narrative.

What I find interesting is how many conservatives are pushing the idea that
fake news should be trusted. Um, what?

I can certainly pick some nits with this, but overall this is pretty good:

<http://i.imgur.com/7xHaUXf.jpg>

Be careful of media from EITHER of the extremes.

--
"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The
foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them

0
Snit
12/20/2016 9:35:41 PM
On 2016-12-20 4:24 PM, Me Sham wrote:
> The Hillary media is extinct. Its why they lauched the last ditch hail mary play by creating the "fake news" narrative.

They tried every single trick they had up their sleeve and NONE of it
worked.

I think that it's safe to say that the majority of America, and the
Western world in general, is sick of liberalism and the problems it causes.

--
Silver Slimer
Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7
Gab.ai: @silverslimer

Proud bigot.
0
Silver
12/20/2016 9:43:13 PM
On 2016-12-20 4:35 PM, Snit wrote:
> On 12/20/16, 2:24 PM, in article
> da959999-2943-444d-971f-84dd63b21b84@googlegroups.com, "Me Sham"
> <osirus47@yahoo.com> wrote:
>
>> The Hillary media is extinct. Its why they lauched the last ditch hail mary
>> play by creating the "fake news" narrative.
>
> What I find interesting is how many conservatives are pushing the idea that
> fake news should be trusted. Um, what?
>
> I can certainly pick some nits with this, but overall this is pretty good:
>
> <http://i.imgur.com/7xHaUXf.jpg>
>
> Be careful of media from EITHER of the extremes.

That image is bullshit in particular because it claims that Natural News
is liberal; it isn't.

It's a poor attempt to discourage people from pursuing information from
places other than the ones which indoctrinate them and lie constantly.

--
Silver Slimer
Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7
Gab.ai: @silverslimer

Proud bigot.
0
Silver
12/20/2016 9:46:32 PM
On 12/20/16, 2:46 PM, in article o3c8p1$uq9$4@dont-email.me, "Silver Slimer"
<.m@nsn.s> wrote:

> On 2016-12-20 4:35 PM, Snit wrote:
>> On 12/20/16, 2:24 PM, in article
>> da959999-2943-444d-971f-84dd63b21b84@googlegroups.com, "Me Sham"
>> <osirus47@yahoo.com> wrote:
>>
>>> The Hillary media is extinct. Its why they lauched the last ditch hail mary
>>> play by creating the "fake news" narrative.
>>
>> What I find interesting is how many conservatives are pushing the idea that
>> fake news should be trusted. Um, what?
>>
>> I can certainly pick some nits with this, but overall this is pretty good:
>>
>> <http://i.imgur.com/7xHaUXf.jpg>
>>
>> Be careful of media from EITHER of the extremes.
>
> That image is bullshit in particular because it claims that Natural News
> is liberal; it isn't.
>
> It's a poor attempt to discourage people from pursuing information from
> places other than the ones which indoctrinate them and lie constantly.

Keep in mind you have yet to find a single well written article from
Breitbart which actually backs its claims well.

That is your go-to source and it is comparable to the World Weekly News.

--
"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The
foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them
as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God." --
Leviticus 19:33-34

0
Snit
12/20/2016 9:58:26 PM
On 12/20/16, 2:43 PM, in article o3c8iq$uq9$2@dont-email.me, "Silver Slimer"
<.m@nsn.s> wrote:

> On 2016-12-20 4:24 PM, Me Sham wrote:
>> The Hillary media is extinct. Its why they lauched the last ditch hail mary
>> play by creating the "fake news" narrative.
>
> They tried every single trick they had up their sleeve and NONE of it
> worked.
>
> I think that it's safe to say that the majority of America, and the
> Western world in general, is sick of liberalism and the problems it causes.

Clinton was a HORRIBLE candidate. I do not like Trump... I think he is going
to be horrible for America and even worse for Americans who are not white
and Christian. He has a thin skin and shows no competence.

But the DNC and Clinton opted to give him his only chance. They were not
honest and were horrible in their own ways.

To me this was a lose-lose election.

--
"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The
foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them
as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God." --
Leviticus 19:33-34

0
Snit
12/20/2016 10:01:41 PM
On 2016-12-20 4:58 PM, Snit wrote:
> On 12/20/16, 2:46 PM, in article o3c8p1$uq9$4@dont-email.me, "Silver Slimer"
> <.m@nsn.s> wrote:
>
>> On 2016-12-20 4:35 PM, Snit wrote:
>>> On 12/20/16, 2:24 PM, in article
>>> da959999-2943-444d-971f-84dd63b21b84@googlegroups.com, "Me Sham"

>>> What I find interesting is how many conservatives are pushing the idea that
>>> fake news should be trusted. Um, what?
>>>
>>> I can certainly pick some nits with this, but overall this is pretty good:
>>>
>>> <http://i.imgur.com/7xHaUXf.jpg>
>>>
>>> Be careful of media from EITHER of the extremes.
>>
>> That image is bullshit in particular because it claims that Natural News
>> is liberal; it isn't.
>>
>> It's a poor attempt to discourage people from pursuing information from
>> places other than the ones which indoctrinate them and lie constantly.
>
> Keep in mind you have yet to find a single well written article from
> Breitbart which actually backs its claims well.
>
> That is your go-to source and it is comparable to the World Weekly News.

There you go again...

--
Silver Slimer
Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7
Gab.ai: @silverslimer

Proud bigot.
0
Silver
12/20/2016 10:15:54 PM
On 2016-12-20 5:01 PM, Snit wrote:
> On 12/20/16, 2:43 PM, in article o3c8iq$uq9$2@dont-email.me, "Silver Slimer"
> <.m@nsn.s> wrote:
>
>> On 2016-12-20 4:24 PM, Me Sham wrote:
>>> The Hillary media is extinct. Its why they lauched the last ditch hail mary
>>> play by creating the "fake news" narrative.
>>
>> They tried every single trick they had up their sleeve and NONE of it
>> worked.
>>
>> I think that it's safe to say that the majority of America, and the
>> Western world in general, is sick of liberalism and the problems it causes.
>>
> Clinton was a HORRIBLE candidate. I do not like Trump... I think he is going
> to be horrible for America and even worse for Americans who are not white
> and Christian. He has a thin skin and shows no competence.

I disagree. I think that he will be a wonderful president to them. He
has acknowledge that there is a problem and what the problem is. He has
also sworn to invest more in re-building the places where they live
rather than just handing out freebies. As such, there should be a lot
more hope with him than with Obama. If he's successful, he will
transform every last nigger into a black person (niggers being the word
I use to refer to blacks with criminal behaviour and a complete lack of
education).

--
Silver Slimer
Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7
Gab.ai: @silverslimer

Proud bigot.
0
Silver
12/20/2016 10:25:16 PM
On 12/20/16, 3:25 PM, in article o3cb1m$9g9$1@dont-email.me, "Silver Slimer"
<.m@nsn.s> wrote:

> On 2016-12-20 5:01 PM, Snit wrote:
>> On 12/20/16, 2:43 PM, in article o3c8iq$uq9$2@dont-email.me, "Silver Slimer"
>> <.m@nsn.s> wrote:

>>> They tried every single trick they had up their sleeve and NONE of it
>>> worked.
>>>
>>> I think that it's safe to say that the majority of America, and the
>>> Western world in general, is sick of liberalism and the problems it causes.
>>>
>> Clinton was a HORRIBLE candidate. I do not like Trump... I think he is going
>> to be horrible for America and even worse for Americans who are not white
>> and Christian. He has a thin skin and shows no competence.
>
> I disagree. I think that he will be a wonderful president to them. He
> has acknowledge that there is a problem and what the problem is. He has
> also sworn to invest more in re-building the places where they live
> rather than just handing out freebies. As such, there should be a lot
> more hope with him than with Obama. If he's successful, he will
> transform every last nigger into a black person (niggers being the word
> I use to refer to blacks with criminal behaviour and a complete lack of
> education).

I do not support his bigotry, nor yours.

--
"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The
foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them
as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God." --
Leviticus 19:33-34

0
Snit
12/20/2016 10:37:35 PM
On 2016-12-20 5:37 PM, Snit wrote:
> On 12/20/16, 3:25 PM, in article o3cb1m$9g9$1@dont-email.me, "Silver Slimer"
> <.m@nsn.s> wrote:
>
>> On 2016-12-20 5:01 PM, Snit wrote:

>>> Clinton was a HORRIBLE candidate. I do not like Trump... I think he is going
>>> to be horrible for America and even worse for Americans who are not white
>>> and Christian. He has a thin skin and shows no competence.
>>
>> I disagree. I think that he will be a wonderful president to them. He
>> has acknowledge that there is a problem and what the problem is. He has
>> also sworn to invest more in re-building the places where they live
>> rather than just handing out freebies. As such, there should be a lot
>> more hope with him than with Obama. If he's successful, he will
>> transform every last nigger into a black person (niggers being the word
>> I use to refer to blacks with criminal behaviour and a complete lack of
>> education).
>
> I do not support his bigotry, nor yours.

Ugh.

--
Silver Slimer
Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7
Gab.ai: @silverslimer

Proud bigot.
0
Silver
12/20/2016 10:51:05 PM
On 12/20/16, 3:51 PM, in article o3cci1$e3u$4@dont-email.me, "Silver Slimer"
<.m@nsn.s> wrote:

> On 2016-12-20 5:37 PM, Snit wrote:
>> On 12/20/16, 3:25 PM, in article o3cb1m$9g9$1@dont-email.me, "Silver Slimer"
>> <.m@nsn.s> wrote:

>>> I disagree. I think that he will be a wonderful president to them. He
>>> has acknowledge that there is a problem and what the problem is. He has
>>> also sworn to invest more in re-building the places where they live
>>> rather than just handing out freebies. As such, there should be a lot
>>> more hope with him than with Obama. If he's successful, he will
>>> transform every last nigger into a black person (niggers being the word
>>> I use to refer to blacks with criminal behaviour and a complete lack of
>>> education).
>>
>> I do not support his bigotry, nor yours.
>
> Ugh.

Do you want me to support bigotry? I will NEVER support Trump's bigotry nor
yours (and your use of the N-word most certainly is an example of it).

--
"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The
foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them
as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God." --
Leviticus 19:33-34

0
Snit
12/20/2016 11:26:57 PM
On Tue, 20 Dec 2016 12:29:34 -0500, Silver Slimer wrote:

> It's seriously time for people to fight back. If I were in Poland and
> these people were coming in, I'd be the first to rally the troops to
> make sure the Muslims know that we're not to be fucked with. I'm
> surprised that so few people are willing to do the same thing there
> because "it's racist." For once in their lives, those people need to
> have some pride in their country and their culture.

I seriously wonder if the European continent has any one with nads any
more. Refugees raped and molested their women last New Year's Day, and
the men protest my wearing mini-skirts? WTF?

--
Testing Linux Mint KDE 18
0
On Tuesday, December 20, 2016 at 7:15:39 PM UTC-6, RonB wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Dec 2016 12:29:34 -0500, Silver Slimer wrote:
>
> > It's seriously time for people to fight back. If I were in Poland and
> > these people were coming in, I'd be the first to rally the troops to
> > make sure the Muslims know that we're not to be fucked with. I'm
> > surprised that so few people are willing to do the same thing there
> > because "it's racist." For once in their lives, those people need to
> > have some pride in their country and their culture.
>
> I seriously wonder if the European continent has any one with nads any
> more. Refugees raped and molested their women last New Year's Day, and
> the men protest my wearing mini-skirts? WTF?
>
> --
> Testing Linux Mint KDE 18

The left has already decided it was the women's fault that they were raped, the Muslims aren't to blame for it.
0
Me
12/21/2016 1:40:52 AM
On Wed, 21 Dec 2016 01:14:11 -0000 (UTC), RonB wrote:

> On Tue, 20 Dec 2016 12:29:34 -0500, Silver Slimer wrote:
>
>> It's seriously time for people to fight back. If I were in Poland and
>> these people were coming in, I'd be the first to rally the troops to
>> make sure the Muslims know that we're not to be fucked with. I'm
>> surprised that so few people are willing to do the same thing there
>> because "it's racist." For once in their lives, those people need to
>> have some pride in their country and their culture.
>
> I seriously wonder if the European continent has any one with nads any
> more. Refugees raped and molested their women last New Year's Day, and
> the men protest my wearing mini-skirts? WTF?

It's the ultra liberalism way of thinking that is sweeping the world.
They are learning their lessons now but sadly it will take a lot more
carnage created by these animals for people to wake up.

--
flatfish+++
mariana trench
"flatfish+++" <flatfish@linuxmail.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Dec 2016 01:14:11 -0000 (UTC), RonB wrote:
>
>> On Tue, 20 Dec 2016 12:29:34 -0500, Silver Slimer wrote:
>>
>>> It's seriously time for people to fight back. If I were in Poland and
>>> these people were coming in, I'd be the first to rally the troops to
>>> make sure the Muslims know that we're not to be fucked with. I'm
>>> surprised that so few people are willing to do the same thing there
>>> because "it's racist." For once in their lives, those people need to
>>> have some pride in their country and their culture.
>>
>> I seriously wonder if the European continent has any one with nads any
>> more. Refugees raped and molested their women last New Year's Day, and
>> the men protest my wearing mini-skirts? WTF?
>
> It's the ultra liberalism way of thinking that is sweeping the world.
> They are learning their lessons now but sadly it will take a lot more
> carnage created by these animals for people to wake up.

By males you mean?

--
"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The
foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them
as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God." --
Leviticus 19:33-34

0
Snit
12/21/2016 3:06:51 AM
Thanks to the mentally ill from Islam's failed states,
wherever/whenever there's a crowd, you'll get anally probed.
0
Jeff
12/21/2016 11:40:56 AM
On 2016-12-20 6:26 PM, Snit wrote:
> On 12/20/16, 3:51 PM, in article o3cci1$e3u$4@dont-email.me, "Silver Slimer"
> <.m@nsn.s> wrote:
>
>> On 2016-12-20 5:37 PM, Snit wrote:

>>> I do not support his bigotry, nor yours.
>>
>> Ugh.
>
> Do you want me to support bigotry? I will NEVER support Trump's bigotry nor
> yours (and your use of the N-word most certainly is an example of it).

I actually like black people, except that the ones I know are
hard-working, educated and friendly people. They don't believe in "white
privilege," reparations and stupidity like that. They simply want to be
a part of society and contribute to it as everyone does and they believe
that value to a company, not the colour of your skin, is what will get
you promoted. Those people will always have my respect and my protection.

What I dislike are niggers. These are people who don't work, contribute
nothing to society other than crime and suck the tit of the taxpayer
through welfare. They believe that whites are the reason they have no
education and a criminal behaviour and believe that we, who have given
them the same opportunity that was afforded to us, should pay them for
things that happened hundreds of years ago even though people who were
similarly treated got no such benefits. They will _never_ get my respect
and will always be called niggers, right to their faces.

--
Silver Slimer
Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7
Gab.ai: @silverslimer

Proud bigot.
0
Silver
12/21/2016 2:05:18 PM
On 2016-12-20 8:14 PM, RonB wrote:
> On Tue, 20 Dec 2016 12:29:34 -0500, Silver Slimer wrote:
>
>> It's seriously time for people to fight back. If I were in Poland and
>> these people were coming in, I'd be the first to rally the troops to
>> make sure the Muslims know that we're not to be fucked with. I'm
>> surprised that so few people are willing to do the same thing there
>> because "it's racist." For once in their lives, those people need to
>> have some pride in their country and their culture.
>
> I seriously wonder if the European continent has any one with nads any
> more. Refugees raped and molested their women last New Year's Day, and
> the men protest my wearing mini-skirts? WTF?

If the men in Germany have any balls left, they'd go to every single New
Year's event in the country with the intention of getting into a fight
with anyone who so much as looks at the women strangely. It's what those
migrants deserve and what the country needs to regain much of the
dignity it has lost since the Second World War. If such stuff was
happening here in Canada (and it will, eventually), I'd be all too happy
to rally the troops and go downtown in the freezing cold on December
31st to defend the women against any of the unruly people present. I
don't care if anyone sees it as "racist;" they can determine how much of
a "racist" I am AFTER they scrape what's left of a "refugee's" head from
the pavement.

--
Silver Slimer
Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7
Gab.ai: @silverslimer

Proud bigot.
0
Silver
12/21/2016 2:27:16 PM
On 12/21/16, 7:05 AM, in article o3e249$iqu$1@dont-email.me, "Silver Slimer"
<.m@nsn.s> wrote:

>>> Ugh.
>>
>> Do you want me to support bigotry? I will NEVER support Trump's bigotry nor
>> yours (and your use of the N-word most certainly is an example of it).
>
> I actually like black people,

They are not one unified group. You speak of them like they are animals.

It is absurd.

> except that the ones I know are hard-working, educated and friendly people.
> They don't believe in "white privilege," reparations and stupidity like that.
> They simply want to be a part of society and contribute to it as everyone does
> and they believe that value to a company, not the colour of your skin, is what
> will get you promoted. Those people will always have my respect and my
> protection.
>
> What I dislike are niggers.

And here you do not even try to hide your bigotry.

You say you want me to respect your views... well, stop spewing such bigoted
nonsense!

> These are people who don't work, contribute
> nothing to society other than crime and suck the tit of the taxpayer through
> welfare. They believe that whites are the reason they have no education and a
> criminal behaviour and believe that we, who have given them the same
> opportunity that was afforded to us, should pay them for things that happened
> hundreds of years ago even though people who were similarly treated got no
> such benefits. They will _never_ get my respect and will always be called
> niggers, right to their faces.

--
"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The
foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them
as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God." --
Leviticus 19:33-34

0
Snit
12/21/2016 4:08:28 PM
On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 9:08:47 AM UTC-7, Snit wrote:
> On 12/21/16, 7:05 AM, in article o3e249$iqu$1@dont-email.me, "Silver Slim=
er"
> <.m@nsn.s> wrote:
>=20
> >>=20
> >> Do you want me to support bigotry? I will NEVER support Trump's bigotr=
y nor
> >> yours (and your use of the N-word most certainly is an example of it).
> >=20
> > I actually like black people,
>=20
> They are not one unified group.=20

Nor are "Christians", hypocrite.

> > except that the ones I know are hard-working, educated and friendly peo=
ple.
> > They don't believe in "white privilege," reparations and stupidity like=
 that.
> > They simply want to be a part of society and contribute to it as everyo=
ne does
> > and they believe that value to a company, not the colour of your skin, =
is what
> > will get you promoted. Those people will always have my respect and my
> > protection.
> >=20
> > What I dislike are niggers.
>=20
> And here you do not even try to hide your bigotry.

He made it pretty clear (at the bottom) what he means by the word "nigger",=
 it sounds like this:

--
nigger=20
nigga, niggah etc. al.(noun)1.describes an ignorant, uneducated, foolish in=

<http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=3Dnigger&defid=3D1121524>
--

And if you couple that with statements he's made in the past, where he didn=
't seem to believe only dark skinned people can be a 'nigger", it looks lik=

> You say you want me to respect your views... well, stop spewing such bigo=
ted
> nonsense!

Why don't you dump the teenage girl, PC correct 'shaming' routine and try b=
eing honest for a change? Maybe then he'd recognize "respect', coming from =
you, as having an actual value. He obviously uses the word to bait your dum=
b ass.

> > These are people who don't work, contribute
> > nothing to society other than crime and suck the tit of the taxpayer th=
rough
> > welfare. They believe that whites are the reason they have no education=
 and a
> > criminal behaviour and believe that we, who have given them the same
> > opportunity that was afforded to us, should pay them for things that ha=
ppened
> > hundreds of years ago even though people who were similarly treated got=
 no
> > such benefits. They will _never_ get my respect and will always be call=
ed
> > niggers, right to their faces.

By the way, Snit, how come you don't comment on black people using racist t=
erms like 'cracker', 'spick' or 'wop' as being racists? With you it's only =
what white people say.  What is that? Is it because you're a racist?  While=
 you're pondering that, ponder this:  Why is it OK for a black person to us=
e the term "nigger" but it's not OK for white people to *ever* use it? Does=
 your tiny, little pin of a head not see the obvious double standard there?=
 As the resident expert on hypocrisy is their stance racist hypocrisy or ju=
st garden variety?
0
Steve
12/21/2016 4:32:05 PM
On 12/20/16 14:24, Me Sham wrote:
> The Hillary media is extinct. Its why they lauched the last ditch hail mary play by creating the "fake news" narrative.

There is one more thing the Hilliary hag has left in her bag... hiring
someone to assinate Trump.  She is that desperate.

0
GreyCloud
12/21/2016 10:14:56 PM
On 12/21/2016 05:14 PM, GreyCloud wrote:
> On 12/20/16 14:24, Me Sham wrote:
>> The Hillary media is extinct. Its why they lauched the last ditch hail
>> mary play by creating the "fake news" narrative.
>
> There is one more thing the Hilliary hag has left in her bag... hiring
> someone to assinate Trump.  She is that desperate.

kook!

0
DFS
12/21/2016 11:15:01 PM
On 12/21/16 16:15, DFS wrote:
> On 12/21/2016 05:14 PM, GreyCloud wrote:
>> On 12/20/16 14:24, Me Sham wrote:
>>> The Hillary media is extinct. Its why they lauched the last ditch hail
>>> mary play by creating the "fake news" narrative.
>>
>> There is one more thing the Hilliary hag has left in her bag... hiring
>> someone to assinate Trump. She is that desperate.
>

> kook!

Stupid!

0
GreyCloud