Just 3%

Don't you just WANT to open the flood gates to these parasites?

<http://bit.ly/2igKRba>

Just three per cent of the migrants have found work since arriving in
Germany.

--
Silver Slimer
Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7

Proud bigot.
0
Silver

Why bother finding work when Momma Merkel will give you everything you need while planning your jihad?
0
Me
12/21/2016 9:38:46 PM
On 2016-12-21 4:38 PM, Me Sham wrote:
> Why bother finding work when Momma Merkel will give you everything you need while planning your jihad?

I've seen documentaries highlighting how the Germans were treated after
the Second World War. Their women were raped by the Soviets when they
came in, anyone between 17 and 40 disappeared during the war as a result
of being forced into the military and the people became impoverished,
starving and desperate once the fighting stopped. The women who remained
would sleep with you in exchange for soap or a bar of chocolate, kids
searched for scraps they could sell or sold their bodies as many
traveled to other countries in pursuit of a better life only to be
killed or at the very least treated like absolute trash. They lost their
dignity and it bothers me immensely even though they were at the centre
of the bloodiest battle in history. The people themselves weren't
responsible and shouldn't have suffered but were forced to sacrifice
their dignity and it hasn't yet been restored to the people. Germany
needs to stop apologizing for a Second World War which was essentially
manufactured by France, Britain and Poland and become the same proud,
industrious people who created BMW, Mercedes and Puma (best running
shoes, ever). Stop sacrificing what's left of your culture to jihadis
whose entirely "culture" is based on oppressing women and beheading
"infidels" and be the great nation that you deserve to be.