Kind, wonderful, peace-loving Muslim parents kiss their kids goodbye...

.... as they send them off to explode and kill "infidels" as suicide bombers.

<http://bit.ly/2igKn4S>

Tell us more of these Muslim friends of yours, Snot Glasser.
--
Silver Slimer
Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7

Proud bigot.
0
Silver

On Wed, 21 Dec 2016 16:34:52 -0500, Silver Slimer wrote:

> ... as they send them off to explode and kill "infidels" as suicide
> bombers.
>
> <http://bit.ly/2igKn4S>
>
> Tell us more of these Muslim friends of yours, Snot Glasser.

I'm always amazed that, in the cults, the "big brave men" are always
pushing the innocent into the battle, while they "bravely" scurry into a
nearest hiding hole. Fucking cowards.

--
Testing Linux Mint KDE 18
0
On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 2:34:53 PM UTC-7, Silver Slimer wrote:
> ... as they send them off to explode and kill "infidels" as suicide bombers.
>
> <http://bit.ly/2igKn4S>
>
> Tell us more of these Muslim friends of yours, Snot Glasser.

Now, now... let's be fair, Snit may not tolerate what they're doing.

--
"I do not "tolerate" blacks or Muslims or whites or women or Mexicans or Jews or Christians or gays or transsexuals or whatever" - Snit
0
On 2016-12-21 6:58 PM, RonB wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Dec 2016 16:34:52 -0500, Silver Slimer wrote:
>
>> ... as they send them off to explode and kill "infidels" as suicide
>> bombers.
>>
>> <http://bit.ly/2igKn4S>
>>
>> Tell us more of these Muslim friends of yours, Snot Glasser.
>
> I'm always amazed that, in the cults, the "big brave men" are always
> pushing the innocent into the battle, while they "bravely" scurry into a
> nearest hiding hole. Fucking cowards.

I truly wonder how any self-respecting human being can defend the
"religion" after realizing that they send their own, innocent, children
into the field of battle to die. Not one religion in the world has such
contempt for its offspring. It is essentially saying that the cause
(jihad) is greater than any individual.

--
Silver Slimer
Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7
Gab.ai: @silverslimer

Proud bigot.
0
Silver
12/22/2016 2:07:22 AM
On 2016-12-21 7:37 PM, Steve Carroll wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 2:34:53 PM UTC-7, Silver Slimer wrote:
>> ... as they send them off to explode and kill "infidels" as suicide bombers.
>>
>> <http://bit.ly/2igKn4S>
>>
>> Tell us more of these Muslim friends of yours, Snot Glasser.
>
> Now, now... let's be fair, Snit may not tolerate what they're doing.
>
> --
> "I do not "tolerate" blacks or Muslims or whites or women or Mexicans or Jews or Christians or gays or transsexuals or whatever" - Snit

He makes it a point to constantly defend them. In his feeble squirrel
mind, right-wingers are the real threat.

--
Silver Slimer
Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7
Gab.ai: @silverslimer

Proud bigot.
0
Silver
12/22/2016 2:14:26 AM
On Wed, 21 Dec 2016 21:14:26 -0500, Silver Slimer wrote:

> On 2016-12-21 7:37 PM, Steve Carroll wrote:
>> On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 2:34:53 PM UTC-7, Silver Slimer wrote:
>>> ... as they send them off to explode and kill "infidels" as suicide bombers.
>>>
>>> <http://bit.ly/2igKn4S>
>>>
>>> Tell us more of these Muslim friends of yours, Snot Glasser.
>>
>> Now, now... let's be fair, Snit may not tolerate what they're doing.
>>
>> --
>> "I do not "tolerate" blacks or Muslims or whites or women or Mexicans or Jews or Christians or gays or transsexuals or whatever" - Snit
>
> He makes it a point to constantly defend them. In his feeble squirrel
> mind, right-wingers are the real threat.

Specifically, what have the democrats done for the blacks?
Race relations have been set back 40 years due to a divisive black
president.
Over history, Republicans have done far more for blacks and minorities
in general than Democrats have ever done.

The blacks are idiots if they think Hillary would take care of them.
She wants their vote and that's where it ends.
She has no clue what day to day challenges they face.
Nor does she give a shit.

--
flatfish+++
mariana trench
"flatfish+++" <flatfish@linuxmail.org> wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Dec 2016 21:14:26 -0500, Silver Slimer wrote:

>>> Now, now... let's be fair, Snit may not tolerate what they're doing.
>>>
>>> --
>>> "I do not "tolerate" blacks or Muslims or whites or women or Mexicans or
>>> Jews or Christians or gays or transsexuals or whatever" - Snit
>>
>> He makes it a point to constantly defend them. In his feeble squirrel
>> mind, right-wingers are the real threat.
>
> Specifically, what have the democrats done for the blacks?
> Race relations have been set back 40 years due to a divisive black
> president.

How was he divisive?

> Over history, Republicans have done far more for blacks and minorities
> in general than Democrats have ever done.

Republicans of today are not the party of Lincoln.

> The blacks are idiots if they think Hillary would take care of them.
> She wants their vote and that's where it ends.
> She has no clue what day to day challenges they face.
> Nor does she give a shit.

She was a horrible candidate. This was a lose-lose election.

--
"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The
foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them

0
Snit
12/22/2016 2:41:26 AM
On 12/21/16, 7:14 PM, in article o3fcra$1da$2@dont-email.me, "Silver Slimer"
<.m@nsn.s> wrote:

> On 2016-12-21 7:37 PM, Steve Carroll wrote:
>> On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 2:34:53 PM UTC-7, Silver Slimer wrote:
>>> ... as they send them off to explode and kill "infidels" as suicide bombers.
>>>
>>> <http://bit.ly/2igKn4S>
>>>
>>> Tell us more of these Muslim friends of yours, Snot Glasser.
>>
>> Now, now... let's be fair, Snit may not tolerate what they're doing.
>>
>> --
>> "I do not "tolerate" blacks or Muslims or whites or women or Mexicans or Jews
>> or Christians or gays or transsexuals or whatever" - Snit
>
> He makes it a point to constantly defend them. In his feeble squirrel
> mind, right-wingers are the real threat.

Ah, Carroll snips grossly dishonesty... not even a full sentence... and you
go for a play on bullet two.

<https://groups.google.com/forum/#!topic/comp.os.linux.advocacy/8dIgNXvTjUE>

--
"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The
foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them
as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God." --
Leviticus 19:33-34

0
Snit
12/22/2016 2:46:29 AM
On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 7:27:55 PM UTC-7, flatfish+++ wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Dec 2016 21:14:26 -0500, Silver Slimer wrote:
>=20
> > On 2016-12-21 7:37 PM, Steve Carroll wrote:
> >> On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 2:34:53 PM UTC-7, Silver Slimer wro=
te:

> >>=20
> >> Now, now... let's be fair, Snit may not tolerate what they're doing.
> >>=20
> >> --
> >> "I do not "tolerate" blacks or Muslims or whites or women or Mexicans =
or Jews or Christians or gays or transsexuals or whatever" - Snit
> >=20
> > He makes it a point to constantly defend them. In his feeble squirrel
> > mind, right-wingers are the real threat.
>=20
> Specifically, what have the democrats done for the blacks?

Don't underestimate their contribution! With the help of 'teachers' like Sn=
it they raise new crops of 'understanding', fresh faced liberals every year=
.. Here's a crop now:

<https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DodB1wWPqSlE>

> Race relations have been set back 40 years due to a divisive black
> president.

I dunno, it's a good bet even the majority of blacks are giving these uber-=
libs sideway glances and probably laughing at them behind their backs. As s=
hown in the video, some of these kooks want to treat black people like chil=
dren, that's the main 'set back' that I've seen.
0
Steve
12/22/2016 3:02:52 AM
On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 7:46:39 PM UTC-7, Snit wrote:
> On 12/21/16, 7:14 PM, in article o3fcra$1da$2@dont-email.me, "Silver Slimer"
> <.m@nsn.s> wrote:

> >> Now, now... let's be fair, Snit may not tolerate what they're doing.
> >>
> >> --
> >> "I do not "tolerate" blacks or Muslims or whites or women or Mexicans or Jews
> >> or Christians or gays or transsexuals or whatever" - Snit
> >
> > He makes it a point to constantly defend them. In his feeble squirrel
> > mind, right-wingers are the real threat.
>
> Ah, Carroll snips grossly dishonesty... not even a full sentence... and you
> go for a play on bullet two.

What's wrong, Snit? You don't like it when people give you a taste of your own medicine?
0
Steve
12/22/2016 3:04:41 AM
On Wed, 21 Dec 2016 21:07:22 -0500, Silver Slimer wrote:

> I truly wonder how any self-respecting human being can defend the
> "religion" after realizing that they send their own, innocent, children
> into the field of battle to die. Not one religion in the world has such
> contempt for its offspring. It is essentially saying that the cause
> (jihad) is greater than any individual.

It's also shunting natural love for their own children. It's sick. But it
should be mentioned this kind of crazed hatred comes mostly from one sect
of Sunni Islam, the Wahabis -- and their "spiritual" leaders are from
Saudi Arabia.

--
Testing Linux Mint KDE 18
0
<ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com> wrote:

> On Wed, 21 Dec 2016 21:07:22 -0500, Silver Slimer wrote:
>
>> I truly wonder how any self-respecting human being can defend the
>> "religion" after realizing that they send their own, innocent, children
>> into the field of battle to die. Not one religion in the world has such
>> contempt for its offspring. It is essentially saying that the cause
>> (jihad) is greater than any individual.
>
> It's also shunting natural love for their own children. It's sick. But it
> should be mentioned this kind of crazed hatred comes mostly from one sect
> of Sunni Islam, the Wahabis -- and their "spiritual" leaders are from
> Saudi Arabia.

Keep in mind the Christian bible has just as much nonsense in it. Does not
mean all Christians believe that nonsense.

--
"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The
foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them
as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God." --
Leviticus 19:33-34

0
Snit
12/22/2016 3:27:54 AM
On 2016-12-21 10:02 PM, Steve Carroll wrote:
> On Wednesday, December 21, 2016 at 7:27:55 PM UTC-7, flatfish+++ wrote:

>>> He makes it a point to constantly defend them. In his feeble squirrel
>>> mind, right-wingers are the real threat.
>>
>> Specifically, what have the democrats done for the blacks?
>
> Don't underestimate their contribution! With the help of 'teachers' like Snit they raise new crops of 'understanding', fresh faced liberals every year. Here's a crop now:
>
> <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=odB1wWPqSlE>

_Exactly_. The liberals have spent the past four decades treating black
people as though they need special privileges and need to be treated
like children all the while screaming, at the top of their lungs, that
what they're doing isn't racist. Somehow, treating them the same way
that we would a white person is the real racism.

Back when I worked for an ISP, if I had to come in on Saturdays, I'd sit
where the Haitians usually sat. They wondered why I was there at first
but they eventually accepted me as a part of the gang and had fun with
me. One of the things they liked about me was the fact that I _wasn't_
afraid to make generalizations in front of them just to make them laugh.
Like I'd say stupid shit like "I hear that you people sleep upside-down
hanging by your dicks, is that true?" and they'd look at me and laugh
along because they knew that I was just fooling around and that I didn't
actually have anything against them nor they for me. They made Polack
jokes the same way that I made black jokes and nobody got offended. We
need to give these guys credit.

So far, and I mean this sincerely, my favourite students every year just
happen to be black. This year, one boy and one girl that give me the
greatest efforts are black. Last year, my teacher's pets were black and
even during my first year of teaching, my teacher's pet was a mulatto
kid. Meanwhile, I'm somehow racist because I speak a certain way.

>> Race relations have been set back 40 years due to a divisive black
>> president.
>
> I dunno, it's a good bet even the majority of blacks are giving these uber-libs sideway glances and probably laughing at them behind their backs. As shown in the video, some of these kooks want to treat black people like children, that's the main 'set back' that I've seen.

Like I said earlier, they give me the best effort of any student. But
that's just the kids; the real credit goes to the parents. The parents
KNOW that their children will have to work harder to prove themselves to
society so they make sure that discipline is a priority in the
household. As a result, the kids are mostly well-behaved, respectful
individuals who take their learning seriously. It doesn't mean that
blacks are superior in any way, it just means that they are ready and
willing to adapt to the reality that _liberals_ will treat them like
morons.

--
Silver Slimer
Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7
Gab.ai: @silverslimer

Proud bigot.
0
Silver
12/22/2016 12:58:23 PM
On 2016-12-21 10:18 PM, RonB wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Dec 2016 21:07:22 -0500, Silver Slimer wrote:
>
>> I truly wonder how any self-respecting human being can defend the
>> "religion" after realizing that they send their own, innocent, children
>> into the field of battle to die. Not one religion in the world has such
>> contempt for its offspring. It is essentially saying that the cause
>> (jihad) is greater than any individual.
>
> It's also shunting natural love for their own children. It's sick. But it
> should be mentioned this kind of crazed hatred comes mostly from one sect
> of Sunni Islam, the Wahabis -- and their "spiritual" leaders are from
> Saudi Arabia.

Like in Christianity, there are different sects with slightly varying
beliefs. The problem is that every Christian sect believes in peace,
humility and being good; Islam's sects mostly believe in domination over
women and anything that isn't Islamic. To me, that's intolerable and I
have no pity for any of the people who choose to believe that idiocy.

--
Silver Slimer
Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7
Gab.ai: @silverslimer

Proud bigot.
0
Silver
12/22/2016 1:08:02 PM
On 2016-12-22, Silver Slimer <> wrote:
> On 2016-12-21 10:18 PM, RonB wrote:
>> On Wed, 21 Dec 2016 21:07:22 -0500, Silver Slimer wrote:
>>
>>> I truly wonder how any self-respecting human being can defend the
>>> "religion" after realizing that they send their own, innocent, children
>>> into the field of battle to die. Not one religion in the world has such
>>> contempt for its offspring. It is essentially saying that the cause
>>> (jihad) is greater than any individual.
>>
>> It's also shunting natural love for their own children. It's sick. But it
>> should be mentioned this kind of crazed hatred comes mostly from one sect
>> of Sunni Islam, the Wahabis -- and their "spiritual" leaders are from
>> Saudi Arabia.
>
> Like in Christianity, there are different sects with slightly varying
> beliefs. The problem is that every Christian sect believes in peace,
> humility and being good; Islam's sects mostly believe in domination over
> women and anything that isn't Islamic. To me, that's intolerable and I
> have no pity for any of the people who choose to believe that idiocy.

Christianity is same. Recently I have listened one monk that claimed that
women are to blame for family violence as that is caused by women
emancipation. Like there was no family violence before that....
Christian chauvinist pricks...
Melzzzzz
12/22/2016 1:15:32 PM
On 2016-12-22 8:15 AM, Melzzzzz wrote:
> On 2016-12-22, Silver Slimer <> wrote:

>>> It's also shunting natural love for their own children. It's sick. But it
>>> should be mentioned this kind of crazed hatred comes mostly from one sect
>>> of Sunni Islam, the Wahabis -- and their "spiritual" leaders are from
>>> Saudi Arabia.
>>
>> Like in Christianity, there are different sects with slightly varying
>> beliefs. The problem is that every Christian sect believes in peace,
>> humility and being good; Islam's sects mostly believe in domination over
>> women and anything that isn't Islamic. To me, that's intolerable and I
>> have no pity for any of the people who choose to believe that idiocy.
>>
> Christianity is same. Recently I have listened one monk that claimed that
> women are to blame for family violence as that is caused by women
> emancipation. Like there was no family violence before that....
> Christian chauvinist pricks...

The monks state things a result of the fact that they aren't allowed to
be in relationships and experience things for themselves. In their view,
things were better when the marriage between men and women (and only
that set-up, no fags), were eternal and where the women took care of the
house as the man went out and earned an income. Progressives believe
that the opposite is better with men and women contributing equally to
whatever union they have (not necessarily a marriage). In reality, there
is much evidence which demonstrates that the monk is closer to having a
point than progressives. Divorces have skyrocketed; younger generations
are progressing only in laziness, a feeling of entitlement,
uncontrollable emotions, and a complete lack of work ethic; depressions,
other mental illnesses and suicides have increased exponentially, etc..
Say what you will about the traditional marriage and a nuclear family
but it wasn't worse, at all, than what we have today. People need to go
back to the belief that a marriage is an eternal contract which cannot
be broken by anyone other than God or through death and start thinking
about how their personal desires might impact the fruits of that union
such as children. We've all become so greedy and selfish that we don't
think of others at all anymore and only consider how we "feel."

My wife knows that I'm bound to her for life and that I will always be
there for our children when we choose to have some. Why? Because I made
it very clear to her before we got married that doing so was important
not solely because I wanted to be with her, but because I needed to
publicly state before our families and God that I will be with her in
sickness and in health and until death do us part. That symbolism, of
signing a lifelong contract, was very important to me and I wanted to
make sure that it was important to her as well. How many other people
have you seen behave this way about their marriage? Generally, people
only get married because it's "a thing to do" on their bucket list and
not because they are ready to serve and protect their loved ones for the
rest of their lives. It's all about "me" with most people and that's one
of the biggest reasons why everything is falling apart.

--
Silver Slimer
Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7
Gab.ai: @silverslimer

Proud bigot.
0
Silver
12/22/2016 1:34:16 PM
Silver Slimer wrote:

> On 2016-12-22 8:15 AM, Melzzzzz wrote:

>>> Like in Christianity, there are different sects with slightly varying
>>> beliefs. The problem is that every Christian sect believes in peace,
>>> humility and being good; Islam's sects mostly believe in domination over
>>> women and anything that isn't Islamic. To me, that's intolerable and I
>>> have no pity for any of the people who choose to believe that idiocy.
>>>
>> Christianity is same. Recently I have listened one monk that claimed that
>> women are to blame for family violence as that is caused by women
>> emancipation. Like there was no family violence before that....
>> Christian chauvinist pricks...
>
> The monks state things a result of the fact that they aren't allowed to
> be in relationships and experience things for themselves. In their view,
> things were better when the marriage between men and women (and only
> that set-up, no fags), were eternal and where the women took care of the
> house as the man went out and earned an income. Progressives believe
> that the opposite is better with men and women contributing equally to
> whatever union they have (not necessarily a marriage). In reality, there
> is much evidence which demonstrates that the monk is closer to having a
> point than progressives. Divorces have skyrocketed; younger generations
> are progressing only in laziness, a feeling of entitlement,
> uncontrollable emotions, and a complete lack of work ethic; depressions,
> other mental illnesses and suicides have increased exponentially, etc..
> Say what you will about the traditional marriage and a nuclear family
> but it wasn't worse, at all, than what we have today.

Except for the women, naturally

0
Peter
12/22/2016 2:29:46 PM
Peter K�hlmann wrote:

> slime wrote:
>>
>> but it wasn't worse, at all, than what we have today.
>
> Except for the women, naturally

Is there *anyone* here who is looking for "enlightenment" from
"Slimer"?

--
"By boasting about filtering a person through a post, he is
encouraging others to do the same. Therefore, he is censoring and
On Thursday, December 22, 2016 at 5:58:26 AM UTC-7, Silver Slimer wrote:
> On 2016-12-21 10:02 PM, Steve Carroll wrote:

s or Jews or Christians or gays or transsexuals or whatever" - Snit

> >> Specifically, what have the democrats done for the blacks?
> >=20
> > Don't underestimate their contribution! With the help of 'teachers' lik=
e Snit they raise new crops of 'understanding', fresh faced liberals every =
year. Here's a crop now:
> >=20
> > <https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=3DodB1wWPqSlE>
>=20
> _Exactly_. The liberals have spent the past four decades treating black
> people as though they need special privileges and need to be treated
> like children all the while screaming, at the top of their lungs, that
> what they're doing isn't racist. Somehow, treating them the same way
> that we would a white person is the real racism.
>=20

There are still far too many situations where they aren't treated the same =
way. OTOH, crying "racist" for everything 'a la Glasser' is no way to deal =
with the problem.

> Back when I worked for an ISP, if I had to come in on Saturdays, I'd sit
> where the Haitians usually sat. They wondered why I was there at first
> but they eventually accepted me as a part of the gang and had fun with
> me. One of the things they liked about me was the fact that I _wasn't_
> afraid to make generalizations in front of them just to make them laugh.
> Like I'd say stupid shit like "I hear that you people sleep upside-down
> hanging by your dicks, is that true?" and they'd look at me and laugh
> along because they knew that I was just fooling around and that I didn't
> actually have anything against them nor they for me. They made Polack
> jokes the same way that I made black jokes and nobody got offended. We
> need to give these guys credit.
>=20
> So far, and I mean this sincerely, my favourite students every year just
> happen to be black. This year, one boy and one girl that give me the
> greatest efforts are black. Last year, my teacher's pets were black and
> even during my first year of teaching, my teacher's pet was a mulatto
> kid. Meanwhile, I'm somehow racist because I speak a certain way.
>=20
> >> Race relations have been set back 40 years due to a divisive black
> >> president.
> >=20
> > I dunno, it's a good bet even the majority of blacks are giving these u=
ber-libs sideway glances and probably laughing at them behind their backs. =
As shown in the video, some of these kooks want to treat black people like =
children, that's the main 'set back' that I've seen.
>=20
> Like I said earlier, they give me the best effort of any student. But
> that's just the kids; the real credit goes to the parents. The parents
> KNOW that their children will have to work harder to prove themselves to
> society so they make sure that discipline is a priority in the
> household. As a result, the kids are mostly well-behaved, respectful
> individuals who take their learning seriously. It doesn't mean that
> blacks are superior in any way, it just means that they are ready and
> willing to adapt to the reality that _liberals_ will treat them like
> morons.

The video gives some evidence that, for some, this is the case. I grew up i=
n NY and went to school with a pretty good mix of whites, blacks, hispanics=
, etc.,  I don't even understand the mind set, I just can't relate to it at=
 all.
0
Steve
12/22/2016 4:33:25 PM
On 2016-12-22 9:29 AM, Peter K�hlmann wrote:
> Silver Slimer wrote:

>>> Christianity is same. Recently I have listened one monk that claimed that
>>> women are to blame for family violence as that is caused by women
>>> emancipation. Like there was no family violence before that....
>>> Christian chauvinist pricks...
>>
>> The monks state things a result of the fact that they aren't allowed to
>> be in relationships and experience things for themselves. In their view,
>> things were better when the marriage between men and women (and only
>> that set-up, no fags), were eternal and where the women took care of the
>> house as the man went out and earned an income. Progressives believe
>> that the opposite is better with men and women contributing equally to
>> whatever union they have (not necessarily a marriage). In reality, there
>> is much evidence which demonstrates that the monk is closer to having a
>> point than progressives. Divorces have skyrocketed; younger generations
>> are progressing only in laziness, a feeling of entitlement,
>> uncontrollable emotions, and a complete lack of work ethic; depressions,
>> other mental illnesses and suicides have increased exponentially, etc..
>> Say what you will about the traditional marriage and a nuclear family
>> but it wasn't worse, at all, than what we have today.
>

> Except for the women, naturally

I can't imagine that having the protection of a faithful husband, the
love of her children as well as a close-knit unit is much worse than the
"privilege" of having the liberty to get fucked by strangers who don't
give a crap about you on a regular basis as they transmit STDs.

--
Silver Slimer
Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7
Gab.ai: @silverslimer

Proud bigot.
0
Silver
12/22/2016 5:00:36 PM
Silver Slimer wrote:

> On 2016-12-22 9:29 AM, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
>> Silver Slimer wrote:

>>> The monks state things a result of the fact that they aren't allowed to
>>> be in relationships and experience things for themselves. In their view,
>>> things were better when the marriage between men and women (and only
>>> that set-up, no fags), were eternal and where the women took care of the
>>> house as the man went out and earned an income. Progressives believe
>>> that the opposite is better with men and women contributing equally to
>>> whatever union they have (not necessarily a marriage). In reality, there
>>> is much evidence which demonstrates that the monk is closer to having a
>>> point than progressives. Divorces have skyrocketed; younger generations
>>> are progressing only in laziness, a feeling of entitlement,
>>> uncontrollable emotions, and a complete lack of work ethic; depressions,
>>> other mental illnesses and suicides have increased exponentially, etc..
>>> Say what you will about the traditional marriage and a nuclear family
>>> but it wasn't worse, at all, than what we have today.
>>

>> Except for the women, naturally
>
> I can't imagine that having the protection of a faithful husband, the
> love of her children as well as a close-knit unit is much worse than the
> "privilege" of having the liberty to get fucked by strangers who don't
> give a crap about you on a regular basis as they transmit STDs.

I don't think that your attitude should ever be the norm. You are as bad in
that regard as those you constantly attack: The muslim.
And even those have a fair number of people who woulod object to your view
of women because it is at best chauvinistic

0
Peter
12/22/2016 5:26:22 PM
On 2016-12-22 12:26 PM, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
> Silver Slimer wrote:

>>> Except for the women, naturally
>>
>> I can't imagine that having the protection of a faithful husband, the
>> love of her children as well as a close-knit unit is much worse than the
>> "privilege" of having the liberty to get fucked by strangers who don't
>> give a crap about you on a regular basis as they transmit STDs.
>>

> I don't think that your attitude should ever be the norm. You are as bad in
> that regard as those you constantly attack: The muslim.
> And even those have a fair number of people who woulod object to your view
> of women because it is at best chauvinistic

Perhaps. I might be glorifying it, but I do embrace the idea that the
man is the defender of the household and earns the money as she takes
cares of the house. I know that my ideal is not everyone's, but I truly
don't see why it is seen as so bad when it really isn't. For the sake of
the children, I feel that a nuclear family is the best chance they have
at ensuring that their lives turn out well and that society, as a whole,
is as good as it can be. As a teacher who sees the result of divorced
parents all the time and especially notices how irreparable the
offspring are as a result of their broken families, I wouldn't want to
reproduce their lives at all.

--
Silver Slimer
Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7
Gab.ai: @silverslimer

Proud bigot.
0
Silver
12/22/2016 5:37:28 PM
Silver Slimer wrote:

> On 2016-12-22 12:26 PM, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
>> Silver Slimer wrote:

>>> I can't imagine that having the protection of a faithful husband, the
>>> love of her children as well as a close-knit unit is much worse than the
>>> "privilege" of having the liberty to get fucked by strangers who don't
>>> give a crap about you on a regular basis as they transmit STDs.
>>>

>> I don't think that your attitude should ever be the norm. You are as bad
>> in that regard as those you constantly attack: The muslim.
>> And even those have a fair number of people who woulod object to your
>> view of women because it is at best chauvinistic
>
> Perhaps. I might be glorifying it, but I do embrace the idea that the
> man is the defender of the household and earns the money as she takes
> cares of the house.

That view is at best idiotic
It is *only* acceptable if the woman herself desires to live that way.

0
Peter
12/22/2016 5:41:00 PM
On 2016-12-22 12:41 PM, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
> Silver Slimer wrote:

>>> I don't think that your attitude should ever be the norm. You are as bad
>>> in that regard as those you constantly attack: The muslim.
>>> And even those have a fair number of people who woulod object to your
>>> view of women because it is at best chauvinistic
>>
>> Perhaps. I might be glorifying it, but I do embrace the idea that the
>> man is the defender of the household and earns the money as she takes
>> cares of the house.
>
> That view is at best idiotic
> It is *only* acceptable if the woman herself desires to live that way.

Most conservative women do. In my experience, only the sluts don't.

--
Silver Slimer
Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7
Gab.ai: @silverslimer

Proud bigot.
0
Silver
12/22/2016 7:10:21 PM
Silver Slimer wrote:

> On 2016-12-22 12:41 PM, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
>> Silver Slimer wrote:

>>> Perhaps. I might be glorifying it, but I do embrace the idea that the
>>> man is the defender of the household and earns the money as she takes
>>> cares of the house.
>>
>> That view is at best idiotic
>> It is *only* acceptable if the woman herself desires to live that way.
>
> Most conservative women do. In my experience, only the sluts don't.

You are a swine
0
Peter
12/22/2016 7:25:35 PM
On 12/21/16 19:27, flatfish+++ wrote:
> On Wed, 21 Dec 2016 21:14:26 -0500, Silver Slimer wrote:

>>> Now, now... let's be fair, Snit may not tolerate what they're doing.
>>>
>>> --
>>> "I do not "tolerate" blacks or Muslims or whites or women or Mexicans or Jews or Christians or gays or transsexuals or whatever" - Snit
>>
>> He makes it a point to constantly defend them. In his feeble squirrel
>> mind, right-wingers are the real threat.
>
> Specifically, what have the democrats done for the blacks?
> Race relations have been set back 40 years due to a divisive black
> president.
> Over history, Republicans have done far more for blacks and minorities
> in general than Democrats have ever done.
>
> The blacks are idiots if they think Hillary would take care of them.
> She wants their vote and that's where it ends.
> She has no clue what day to day challenges they face.
> Nor does she give a shit.

If she were president, and an emergency came up, it would have to wait
till after she wakes up, like the next day.

0
GreyCloud
12/22/2016 7:26:56 PM
On 12/22/16, 12:26 PM, in article o3h9be$nqj$14@dont-email.me, "GreyCloud"
<mist@cumulus.com> wrote:

> On 12/21/16 19:27, flatfish+++ wrote:

>>> He makes it a point to constantly defend them. In his feeble squirrel
>>> mind, right-wingers are the real threat.
>>
>> Specifically, what have the democrats done for the blacks?
>> Race relations have been set back 40 years due to a divisive black
>> president.
>> Over history, Republicans have done far more for blacks and minorities
>> in general than Democrats have ever done.
>>
>> The blacks are idiots if they think Hillary would take care of them.
>> She wants their vote and that's where it ends.
>> She has no clue what day to day challenges they face.
>> Nor does she give a shit.
>
> If she were president, and an emergency came up, it would have to wait
> till after she wakes up, like the next day.

Ah, another Breitbart headline.

Seriously, you and Slimer have given up even trying to make any sense in any
political discussion. You just spew Breitbart-like nonsense. Useless.

--
"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The
foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them
as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God." --
Leviticus 19:33-34

0
Snit
12/22/2016 7:36:48 PM
On Thu, 22 Dec 2016 18:41:00 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

> Silver Slimer wrote:

>>> I don't think that your attitude should ever be the norm. You are as
>>> bad in that regard as those you constantly attack: The muslim.
>>> And even those have a fair number of people who woulod object to your
>>> view of women because it is at best chauvinistic
>>
>> Perhaps. I might be glorifying it, but I do embrace the idea that the
>> man is the defender of the household and earns the money as she takes
>> cares of the house.
>
> That view is at best idiotic It is *only* acceptable if the woman
> herself desires to live that way.

It's biological. Men and women are different physically and emotionally.
Reality is based on biology. Politically Correct propaganda is based on
delusions and wishful propaganda. The family is the basis of society. You
destroy the family, you destroy society. Great strides have been made in
my lifetime to destroy the family.

--
Testing Linux Mint KDE 18
0
<ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com> wrote:

>>> Perhaps. I might be glorifying it, but I do embrace the idea that the
>>> man is the defender of the household and earns the money as she takes
>>> cares of the house.
>>
>> That view is at best idiotic It is *only* acceptable if the woman
>> herself desires to live that way.
>
> It's biological. Men and women are different physically and emotionally.
> Reality is based on biology. Politically Correct propaganda is based on
> delusions and wishful propaganda. The family is the basis of society. You
> destroy the family, you destroy society. Great strides have been made in
> my lifetime to destroy the family.

You might find trends... but they do not apply to everyone. Your claim
simply is not true.

--
"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The
foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them
as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God." --
Leviticus 19:33-34

0
Snit
12/22/2016 11:12:55 PM
RonB wrote:

> On Thu, 22 Dec 2016 18:41:00 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
>
>> Silver Slimer wrote:

>>> Perhaps. I might be glorifying it, but I do embrace the idea that the
>>> man is the defender of the household and earns the money as she takes
>>> cares of the house.
>>
>> That view is at best idiotic It is *only* acceptable if the woman
>> herself desires to live that way.
>
> It's biological. Men and women are different physically and emotionally.
> Reality is based on biology. Politically Correct propaganda is based on
> delusions and wishful propaganda. The family is the basis of society. You
> destroy the family, you destroy society. Great strides have been made in
> my lifetime to destroy the family.

That is complete, total bunk. Bullshit

0
Peter
12/22/2016 11:13:57 PM
On Fri, 23 Dec 2016 00:13:57 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote:

> RonB wrote:

>>> That view is at best idiotic It is *only* acceptable if the woman
>>> herself desires to live that way.
>>
>> It's biological. Men and women are different physically and
>> emotionally. Reality is based on biology. Politically Correct
>> propaganda is based on delusions and wishful propaganda. The family is
>> the basis of society. You destroy the family, you destroy society.
>> Great strides have been made in my lifetime to destroy the family.
>>

> That is complete, total bunk. Bullshit

Yeah, because we KNOW both women and men have wombs. Biologically, their
identical.

You'll figure it out some day ... maybe.

--
Testing Linux Mint KDE 18
0
> RonB wrote:

(snip)

> > It's biological. Men and women are different physically and emotionally=
..
> > Reality is based on biology. Politically Correct propaganda is based on
> > delusions and wishful propaganda. The family is the basis of society. Y=
ou
> > destroy the family, you destroy society. Great strides have been made i=
> > my lifetime to destroy the family.
> >=20
>=20
> That is complete, total bunk. Bullshit

Most of the great 'societies' in the history of the world are based on the =
family unit concept. Do you figure we've advanced to the point where that's=
 no longer necessary?  I'm not advocating the 'woman only in the kitchen' i=
dea that the phony politically correct crowd advocates,  I'm just wondering=
 if we're seeing indicators that maybe we're heading the wrong direction as=
 we head away from the family unit seemingly en masse.
0
Steve
12/22/2016 11:25:41 PM
On 12/22/16, 4:19 PM, in article o3hn2h$ukl$3@dont-email.me, "RonB"
<ronb02NOSPAM@gmail.com> wrote:

> Yeah, because we KNOW both women and men have wombs.

Um, a basic biology class would be great for you.

--
"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The
foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them
as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God." --
Leviticus 19:33-34

0
Snit
12/23/2016 12:00:11 AM
On 12/22/16, 4:13 PM, in article o3hmku$o5i$1@dont-email.me, "Peter
K�hlmann" <peter-koehlmann@t-online.de> wrote:

>>> That view is at best idiotic It is *only* acceptable if the woman
>>> herself desires to live that way.
>>
>> It's biological. Men and women are different physically and emotionally.
>> Reality is based on biology. Politically Correct propaganda is based on
>> delusions and wishful propaganda. The family is the basis of society. You
>> destroy the family, you destroy society. Great strides have been made in
>> my lifetime to destroy the family.
>>

> That is complete, total bunk. Bullshit

For once your kneejerk insults are well worded. :)

--
"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The
foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them
as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God." --
Leviticus 19:33-34

0
Snit
12/23/2016 12:00:42 AM
On 2016-12-22 5:40 PM, RonB wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Dec 2016 18:41:00 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
>
>> Silver Slimer wrote:

>>> Perhaps. I might be glorifying it, but I do embrace the idea that the
>>> man is the defender of the household and earns the money as she takes
>>> cares of the house.
>>
>> That view is at best idiotic It is *only* acceptable if the woman
>> herself desires to live that way.
>
> It's biological. Men and women are different physically and emotionally.
> Reality is based on biology. Politically Correct propaganda is based on
> delusions and wishful propaganda. The family is the basis of society. You
> destroy the family, you destroy society. Great strides have been made in
> my lifetime to destroy the family.

Beautifully said. There is no reason for there to even be a society if
people believe that a traditional, nuclear family is some sort of an
archaic concept. It seems to me that they're trying so hard to destroy
it because it made individuals become loyal to their wives and children
rather than to the state and they simply can't have that. Dividing and
conquering us seems to an objective of theirs and if they can manage to
destroy what has traditionally given us hope and a reason to fight, they
might as well claim victory.

--
Silver Slimer
Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7
Gab.ai: @silverslimer

Proud bigot.
0
Silver
12/23/2016 3:38:12 AM
On 12/22/16, 8:38 PM, in article o3i64b$qqt$3@dont-email.me, "Silver Slimer"
<.m@nsn.s> wrote:

>>> That view is at best idiotic It is *only* acceptable if the woman
>>> herself desires to live that way.
>>
>> It's biological. Men and women are different physically and emotionally.
>> Reality is based on biology. Politically Correct propaganda is based on
>> delusions and wishful propaganda. The family is the basis of society. You
>> destroy the family, you destroy society. Great strides have been made in
>> my lifetime to destroy the family.
>
> Beautifully said. There is no reason for there to even be a society if
> people believe that a traditional, nuclear family is some sort of an
> archaic concept.

Um, what? Do not get me wrong, I have nothing against a nuclear family, but
the idea that is the "traditional" family is questionable at best:

<http://www.canada.com/business/nuclear+family+more+myth+than+reality+Expert
/3603985/story.html> OR <https://goo.gl/if6D0w>

But worse than that, you think there is no reason for society if people do
not handle their PRIVATE lives they way you want them to.

This of this admission of yours. It is startling with it how extreme it is:

    If people do not want to live their PRIVATE lives to YOUR
    expectations, based on your own personal myths, you see no
    reason to even have a society.

Big Brother is your dream.

> It seems to me that they're trying so hard to destroy it because it made
> individuals become loyal to their wives and children rather than to the state
> and they simply can't have that. Dividing and conquering us seems to an
> objective of theirs and if they can manage to destroy what has traditionally
> given us hope and a reason to fight, they might as well claim victory.

What are you even arguing against?

--
"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The
foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them
as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God." --
Leviticus 19:33-34

0
Snit
12/23/2016 4:38:43 AM
chrisv wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> Peter Köhlmann wrote:
>
>> slime wrote:
>>>
>>> but it wasn't worse, at all, than what we have today.
>>
>> Except for the women, naturally
>
> Is there *anyone* here who is looking for "enlightenment" from
> "Slimer"?

From that flaming asshole?  Of course not.

--
Your boss climbed the corporate ladder, wrong by wrong.
0
Peter Köhlmann wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:

> RonB wrote:

>>> That view is at best idiotic It is *only* acceptable if the woman
>>> herself desires to live that way.
>>
>> It's biological. Men and women are different physically and emotionally.
>> Reality is based on biology. Politically Correct propaganda is based on
>> delusions and wishful propaganda. The family is the basis of society. You
>> destroy the family, you destroy society. Great strides have been made in
>> my lifetime to destroy the family.
>
> That is complete, total bunk. Bullshit

Are these idiots (that would include RonB) really insinuating that women
do not have brains and strength (of will, of body)?

--
Let us endeavor so to live that when we come to die even the undertaker will be
sorry.
Chris Ahlstrom wrote:

> Peter Köhlmann wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>
>> RonB wrote:

>>> It's biological. Men and women are different physically and emotionally.
>>> Reality is based on biology. Politically Correct propaganda is based on
>>> delusions and wishful propaganda. The family is the basis of society.
>>> You destroy the family, you destroy society. Great strides have been
>>> made in my lifetime to destroy the family.
>>
>> That is complete, total bunk. Bullshit
>
> Are these idiots (that would include RonB) really insinuating that women
> do not have brains and strength (of will, of body)?

One woman has much more brains than this bunch of assholes combined

0
Peter

Thank you.
<vbg>!

--
flatfish+++
mariana trench
On 12/22/16 12:36, Snit wrote:
> On 12/22/16, 12:26 PM, in article o3h9be$nqj$14@dont-email.me, "GreyCloud"
> <mist@cumulus.com>  wrote:

>>> Specifically, what have the democrats done for the blacks?
>>> Race relations have been set back 40 years due to a divisive black
>>> president.
>>> Over history, Republicans have done far more for blacks and minorities
>>> in general than Democrats have ever done.
>>>
>>> The blacks are idiots if they think Hillary would take care of them.
>>> She wants their vote and that's where it ends.
>>> She has no clue what day to day challenges they face.
>>> Nor does she give a shit.
>>
>> If she were president, and an emergency came up, it would have to wait
>> till after she wakes up, like the next day.
>
> Ah, another Breitbart headline.
>
> Seriously, you and Slimer have given up even trying to make any sense in any
> political discussion. You just spew Breitbart-like nonsense. Useless.

Guffaw!!!  You don't even have two healthy braincells left to discuss
anything clearly.  Are your fingers sticking to the keyboard due to
huffing glue?

0
GreyCloud
12/23/2016 9:19:56 PM
On 12/22/16 15:40, RonB wrote:
> On Thu, 22 Dec 2016 18:41:00 +0100, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
>
>> Silver Slimer wrote:

>>> Perhaps. I might be glorifying it, but I do embrace the idea that the
>>> man is the defender of the household and earns the money as she takes
>>> cares of the house.
>>
>> That view is at best idiotic It is *only* acceptable if the woman
>> herself desires to live that way.
>
> It's biological. Men and women are different physically and emotionally.
> Reality is based on biology. Politically Correct propaganda is based on
> delusions and wishful propaganda. The family is the basis of society. You
> destroy the family, you destroy society. Great strides have been made in
> my lifetime to destroy the family.

It is what the democratic-communist party wants.  It is one of the
communist partys goal is to destroy the family unit.  After that the
country goes down the toilet.

0
GreyCloud
12/23/2016 9:21:49 PM
On 12/22/16 16:12, Snit wrote:

>>> That view is at best idiotic It is *only* acceptable if the woman
>>> herself desires to live that way.
>>
>> It's biological. Men and women are different physically and emotionally.
>> Reality is based on biology. Politically Correct propaganda is based on
>> delusions and wishful propaganda. The family is the basis of society. You
>> destroy the family, you destroy society. Great strides have been made in
>> my lifetime to destroy the family.
>
> You might find trends... but they do not apply to everyone. Your claim
> simply is not true.

So says the communist that lies.

0
GreyCloud
12/23/2016 9:22:19 PM
On 12/22/16 16:13, Peter Köhlmann wrote:
> RonB wrote:

>>> That view is at best idiotic It is *only* acceptable if the woman
>>> herself desires to live that way.
>>
>> It's biological. Men and women are different physically and emotionally.
>> Reality is based on biology. Politically Correct propaganda is based on
>> delusions and wishful propaganda. The family is the basis of society. You
>> destroy the family, you destroy society. Great strides have been made in
>> my lifetime to destroy the family.
>>

> That is complete, total bunk. Bullshit

But it also what Vladimir Putin has realized lately.  He has put into
place legal mechanisms to protect the family values that is the
foundation of a country.  Without it, you'd have chaos in that country.

0
GreyCloud
12/23/2016 9:23:38 PM
On 12/23/16 06:24, Chris Ahlstrom wrote:
> Peter Köhlmann wrote this copyrighted missive and expects royalties:
>
>> RonB wrote:

>>> It's biological. Men and women are different physically and emotionally.
>>> Reality is based on biology. Politically Correct propaganda is based on
>>> delusions and wishful propaganda. The family is the basis of society. You
>>> destroy the family, you destroy society. Great strides have been made in
>>> my lifetime to destroy the family.
>>
>> That is complete, total bunk. Bullshit
>
> Are these idiots (that would include RonB) really insinuating that women
> do not have brains and strength (of will, of body)?

You are a totally brain washed idiot.

0
GreyCloud
12/23/2016 9:24:37 PM
On 12/22/16 20:38, Silver Slimer wrote:
> On 2016-12-22 5:40 PM, RonB wrote:

>>> That view is at best idiotic It is *only* acceptable if the woman
>>> herself desires to live that way.
>>
>> It's biological. Men and women are different physically and emotionally.
>> Reality is based on biology. Politically Correct propaganda is based on
>> delusions and wishful propaganda. The family is the basis of society. You
>> destroy the family, you destroy society. Great strides have been made in
>> my lifetime to destroy the family.
>
> Beautifully said. There is no reason for there to even be a society if
> people believe that a traditional, nuclear family is some sort of an
> archaic concept. It seems to me that they're trying so hard to destroy
> it because it made individuals become loyal to their wives and children
> rather than to the state and they simply can't have that. Dividing and
> conquering us seems to an objective of theirs and if they can manage to
> destroy what has traditionally given us hope and a reason to fight, they
> might as well claim victory.

The FBI finally had to come to Puget Sound Naval Shipyard and had the
workers attend a meeting with them.  It was in regards to the family
unit that was slowly being destroyed by the communists in that
community.  The communists were in the college system and school houses.
In the evenings the communists were in the bars spreading their poison.
  In the College the communists were poisoning the minds of most of the
women by saying "You should leave your family to find yourself so that
you can realize your true potential" and other garbage like that.  This
caused a problem in the governments workforce of not getting projects
finished on time and done correctly.  There were a lot of divorces
during that time in the early 80s.  The FBI shown photos of the lead
communists doing this to the community.  Afterwards, some couples got
back together, and things slowly got better.  But it was due to the
communists goals of destroying this country.
I think it is time to outlaw communism in this country as it is not
compatible with the U.S. Constitution.

0
GreyCloud
12/23/2016 9:30:04 PM
On 12/23/16, 2:22 PM, in article o3k4fq$243$19@dont-email.me, "GreyCloud"
<mist@cumulus.com> wrote:

> On 12/22/16 16:12, Snit wrote:

>>> It's biological. Men and women are different physically and emotionally.
>>> Reality is based on biology. Politically Correct propaganda is based on
>>> delusions and wishful propaganda. The family is the basis of society. You
>>> destroy the family, you destroy society. Great strides have been made in
>>> my lifetime to destroy the family.
>>
>> You might find trends... but they do not apply to everyone. Your claim
>> simply is not true.
>>
> So says the communist that lies.

You are trying to hard... really. Just look for real content to disagree
with and you will get more attention. Going to stop responding so much to
your bot-insult mode.

--
"I started Linux as a desktop operating system. And it's the only area
where Linux hasn't completely taken over. That just annoys the hell out

0
Snit
12/23/2016 9:31:25 PM
On 12/23/16, 2:19 PM, in article o3k4bb$243$17@dont-email.me, "GreyCloud"
<mist@cumulus.com> wrote:

> On 12/22/16 12:36, Snit wrote:
>> On 12/22/16, 12:26 PM, in article o3h9be$nqj$14@dont-email.me, "GreyCloud"
>> <mist@cumulus.com>  wrote:

>>> If she were president, and an emergency came up, it would have to wait
>>> till after she wakes up, like the next day.
>>
>> Ah, another Breitbart headline.
>>
>> Seriously, you and Slimer have given up even trying to make any sense in any
>> political discussion. You just spew Breitbart-like nonsense. Useless.
>>

> Guffaw!!!  You don't even have two healthy braincells left to discuss
> anything clearly.  Are your fingers sticking to the keyboard due to
> huffing glue?

Thanks for proving my point.

--
"I am skeptical of the claim that voluntarily pedophilia harms children."
-- Richard Stallman

0
Snit
12/23/2016 10:21:48 PM
On 12/23/16, 2:21 PM, in article o3k4et$243$18@dont-email.me, "GreyCloud"
<mist@cumulus.com> wrote:

>>> That view is at best idiotic It is *only* acceptable if the woman
>>> herself desires to live that way.
>>
>> It's biological. Men and women are different physically and emotionally.
>> Reality is based on biology. Politically Correct propaganda is based on
>> delusions and wishful propaganda. The family is the basis of society. You
>> destroy the family, you destroy society. Great strides have been made in
>> my lifetime to destroy the family.
>>

> It is what the democratic-communist party wants.  It is one of the
> communist partys goal is to destroy the family unit.  After that the
> country goes down the toilet.

More nonsense as seen by a stereotypical conservative. Amazing how you have
NO concern for facts. None.

Notice, though, those who troll with you will not call you out on it. They
fear losing your support.

--
"I have never, ever cared about really anything but the Linux desktop."
-- Linus Torvalds

0
Snit
12/23/2016 10:39:29 PM
On 12/23/16 15:21, Snit wrote:
> On 12/23/16, 2:19 PM, in article o3k4bb$243$17@dont-email.me, "GreyCloud"
> <mist@cumulus.com>  wrote:
>
>> On 12/22/16 12:36, Snit wrote:

>>> Ah, another Breitbart headline.
>>>
>>> Seriously, you and Slimer have given up even trying to make any sense in any
>>> political discussion. You just spew Breitbart-like nonsense. Useless.
>>>

>> Guffaw!!!  You don't even have two healthy braincells left to discuss
>> anything clearly.  Are your fingers sticking to the keyboard due to
>> huffing glue?
>>

> Thanks for proving my point.

Yes, that you are in lala land from all the drugs.

0
GreyCloud
12/24/2016 7:00:23 PM
On 12/23/16 15:39, Snit wrote:

>>> It's biological. Men and women are different physically and emotionally.
>>> Reality is based on biology. Politically Correct propaganda is based on
>>> delusions and wishful propaganda. The family is the basis of society. You
>>> destroy the family, you destroy society. Great strides have been made in
>>> my lifetime to destroy the family.
>>>

>> It is what the democratic-communist party wants.  It is one of the
>> communist partys goal is to destroy the family unit.  After that the
>> country goes down the toilet.
>
> More nonsense as seen by a stereotypical conservative. Amazing how you have
> NO concern for facts. None.

Then you better communicate that to your bosses who have failed.

> Notice, though, those who troll with you will not call you out on it. They
> fear losing your support.

Hah!  You have no support.

0
GreyCloud
12/24/2016 7:01:33 PM
On 12/24/16, 12:00 PM, in article o3mghn$3ob$2@dont-email.me, "GreyCloud"
<mist@cumulus.com> wrote:

>>> Guffaw!!!  You don't even have two healthy braincells left to discuss
>>> anything clearly.  Are your fingers sticking to the keyboard due to
>>> huffing glue?
>>
>> Thanks for proving my point.
>>
> Yes, that you are in lala land from all the drugs.

And again you prove my point. :)