No Problem'o, DooFuS. I can blame it all on the Linux Mint TEXT size being =
too small on my 19 inch monitor.

As Moi was saying...

I tried two more additional downloads of elementary OS Linux.  Both of them=
 likewise failed.

While they could have been discriminating against Moi for his ZERO contribu=
tion, I will be damned if I am going to PAY GOOD money for something when t=
here is no guarantee that the stupid DOWNLOAD wont fail, JUST TO FIND OUT t=
hat it WONT work at all on my computer hardware, let alone whether OR NOT i=
t will actually do what is being claimed.

Moi has NEVER experienced a download problem with Linux Mint.

From what I have seen, elementary OS Linux is a scam, much like those Windo=
ws come ons that claim that they can fix your computer problems merely by m=
ucking with the Windows Registry.

The Linux World should disown elementary OS Linux for being the Scam that i=
t is. Or, can any phony distro claim to be Linux?  Yeah, where are the Linu=
x police?
0
John

On 7/8/2015 8:22 AM, John Gohde wrote:

> No Problem'o, DooFuS. I can blame it all on the Linux Mint TEXT size
> being too small on my 19 inch monitor.

I blame it on your small cerebrum.

> The Linux World should disown elementary OS Linux for being the Scam
> that it is. Or, can any phony distro claim to be Linux?  Yeah, where
> are the Linux police?

The Linux police are outside your door right now.  I'm not kidding. Look
out your window.

0
DFS
7/8/2015 12:32:04 PM
On Wednesday, July 8, 2015 at 8:32:07 AM UTC-4, DFS wrote:
> On 7/8/2015 8:22 AM, John Gohde wrote:
>=20
> > No Problem'o, DooFuS. I can blame it all on the Linux Mint TEXT size
> > being too small on my 19 inch monitor.
>=20
> I blame it on your small cerebrum.
>=20
>=20
>=20
>=20
> > The Linux World should disown elementary OS Linux for being the Scam
> > that it is. Or, can any phony distro claim to be Linux?  Yeah, where
> > are the Linux police?
>=20
>=20
> The Linux police are outside your door right now.  I'm not kidding. Look=
=20
> out your window.

Perhaps, if DooFuS was to focus?

..I tried two more additional downloads of elementary OS Linux.  Both of the=
m likewise failed.

..While they could have been discriminating against Moi for his ZERO contrib=
ution, I will be damned if I am going to PAY GOOD money for something when =
there is no guarantee that the stupid DOWNLOAD wont fail, JUST TO FIND OUT =
that it WONT work at all on my computer hardware, let alone whether OR NOT =
it will actually do what is being claimed.

..Moi has NEVER experienced a download problem with Linux Mint.

..From what I have seen, elementary OS Linux is a scam, much like those Wind=
ows come ons that claim that they can fix your computer problems merely by =