Men were created for pleasuring women but Linux was invented to rescue men

Men were created for pleasuring women but Linux was invented to rescue men

Finally an answer to The Meaning of Life.

Men thought religiously that women were invented for pleasuring men,
but alas that mistake has cost men their tech freedoms.

According to the Great Book of Linux, the truth is
written in the code, if you look hard enough.

If you face Finland, the great birth place of the Linux Torvald,
and install Linux every day 7 times, then the secrets of Linux
will be revealed to you as it was revealed to me.

Somewhere in the 20 million lines of code, there are // statements
which reveal that men were actually created for pleasuring women,
and that Linux was invented to rescue men from this incapacitation.
So install Linux every day and stop being an object to women
and pleasuring them, instead you could be pleasuring yourself
by installing Linux.

I am not sure I am fanatical enough to go the whole hog on this one,
but no harm in trying and holding out as long as one can.

Oh look: Loads of free Linux to download and install -

http://www.ubuntu.com
http://www.distrowatch.com
http://www.livecdlist.com