moment ago in comp.os.linux.advocacy:

> Dear Friend,
>
> I have found some great articles at:

<URLs snipped>
> Read them all.
>
> Thanks

Not without a summary, I ain't.
--
Spanking brand new high end desktop computer: £1700
Spanking brand new colour laser printer/scanner/copier/fax: £600
Vista Ultimate: £369
The look on your face when nothing works: priceless
0
james199 (2531)
6/19/2007 10:48:30 AM
Verily I say unto thee, that Jim spake thusly:
>  mahmar07@gmail.com came up with this when s/he headbutted the keyboard a
> moment ago in comp.os.linux.advocacy:
>
>> Dear Friend,
>>
>> I have found some great articles at:
>>
> <URLs snipped>
>> Read them all.
>>
>> Thanks
>
> Not without a summary, I ain't.

It's worse than that, it's spam Jim, spam Jim, spam Jim.

http://slated.org

..----
| "People are not happy in stinking hellholes of abject poverty, what
| is true is that once you cross subsistence ... additional increases
| in wealth have virtually no effect on well-being ... This is worth
| knowing in case you have a choice between "X" and making more
| money, almost certainly "X" is what you should choose."
|   - Barry Schwartz
`----

Fedora release 7 (Moonshine) on sky, running kernel 2.6.21-1.3194.fc7
 02:03:12 up 14 days, 13:48,  5 users,  load average: 1.55, 1.72, 1.85
0
spam95 (5695)