OT: Breitbart

Can anyone find an article from Breitbart that is accurate, well written,
and the claims are well supported?

Any article at all... say from the last year.

Such an article might exist but I bet nobody in COLA finds one.

--
"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The
foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them

0
Snit

<http://bit.ly/2hNuljt>

--
Silver Slimer
Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7

Proud bigot
0
Silver
12/18/2016 4:43:39 PM
On 12/18/16, 9:43 AM, in article o36e95$idh$1@dont-email.me, "Silver Slimer"
<.m@nsn.s> wrote:

> On 2016-12-17 4:24 PM, Snit wrote:
>> Can anyone find an article from Breitbart that is accurate, well written,
>> and the claims are well supported?
>>
>> Any article at all... say from the last year.
>>
>> Such an article might exist but I bet nobody in COLA finds one.
>
> <http://bit.ly/2hNuljt>

So not a single article.

Interesting. You are their biggest cheerleader in COLA but not even you can
find ONE article of theirs from the last year that is accurate, well
written, and the claims are well supported.

--
"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The
foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them
as yourself, for you were foreigners in Egypt. I am the Lord your God." --
Leviticus 19:33-34

0
Snit
12/18/2016 7:18:38 PM
On 18/12/16 02:18 PM, Snit wrote:
> On 12/18/16, 9:43 AM, in article o36e95$idh$1@dont-email.me, "Silver Slimer"
> <.m@nsn.s> wrote:
>
>> On 2016-12-17 4:24 PM, Snit wrote:
>>> Can anyone find an article from Breitbart that is accurate, well written,
>>> and the claims are well supported?
>>>
>>> Any article at all... say from the last year.
>>>
>>> Such an article might exist but I bet nobody in COLA finds one.
>>
>> <http://bit.ly/2hNuljt>
>
> So not a single article.
>
> Interesting. You are their biggest cheerleader in COLA but not even you can
> find ONE article of theirs from the last year that is accurate, well
> written, and the claims are well supported.

Idiot.

--
Silver Slimer
Fingerprint: e58428b2633833a3b0c9bb7e40819166642245b7
Gab.ai: @silverslimer

Proud bigot
0
Silver
12/18/2016 7:23:00 PM
On 12/18/16, 12:23 PM, in article o36njv$n0r$1@dont-email.me, "Silver
Slimer" <.m@nsn.s> wrote:

> On 18/12/16 02:18 PM, Snit wrote:
>> On 12/18/16, 9:43 AM, in article o36e95$idh$1@dont-email.me, "Silver Slimer"
>> <.m@nsn.s> wrote:

>>> <http://bit.ly/2hNuljt>
>>
>> So not a single article.
>>
>> Interesting. You are their biggest cheerleader in COLA but not even you can
>> find ONE article of theirs from the last year that is accurate, well
>> written, and the claims are well supported.
>
> Idiot.

LOL! Come on, Slimer, ONE article. Can you find it? Just ONE.

Any topic.

I am not even saying it does not exist... but you have now spent quite some
time trolling me over it and FAILING to find one.

Not even one.

Amazing.