The questions that got Marek to wet himself

The questions that got Marek to run away:

1) Do you admit my tasks were generally easy (and you stated so)?

2) Do you admit you worked on one (the animated bar graph)?

3) Do you deny you failed to offer a completed example of the task?

4) Do you deny you brought up your VPN bas script?

5) Do you deny I failed to replicate it or its functionality?

6) Did you ever say it would fail on macOS (I do not think you did!)

7) Do you deny you started your script a months before the challenge?

8) Do you deny you posted it publicly and got feedback?

9) Do you deny you spoke of the Mac community failing your task?

Marek is the one who brought up his past trolling. I just shoved his crap
down his throat.

And off he runs... hoping Peter's change of topic to OTHER lies will save
him.

Too damned funny.

--
"When a foreigner resides among you in your land, do not mistreat them. The
foreigner residing among you must be treated as your native-born. Love them

0
Snit