Why did "Atilla" nymshift to "WispyGalaxy?"

More proof of how phony Linux "advocacy" really is.

0
zeke437 (836)

Ezekiel wrote:

> More proof of how phony Linux "advocacy" really is.
Normally, I try to keep a civil tongue in my head but Ezzie my boy, you are
so full of shit it's coming out of your ears. I have never, never, never,
never, never posted to this group as anything other than Attila; never have
and never will. Is that clear enough for your pea-sized brain. I have no
need to nym shift. Any one with an intellect larger than a sea slug could
easily identify me by size and content. So crawl back into your hole and
leave the grownups to carry on their discussion, moron. :)
Attila, The one and only Attila Freetard from Hell
(accept no substitute.)

0
jdkaye10 (711)
8/29/2009 8:32:33 AM
Attila wrote:

> Ezekiel wrote:
>
>> More proof of how phony Linux "advocacy" really is.
> Normally, I try to keep a civil tongue in my head but Ezzie my boy, you
> are so full of shit it's coming out of your ears. I have never, never,
> never, never, never posted to this group as anything other than Attila;
> never have and never will. Is that clear enough for your pea-sized brain.
> I have no need to nym shift. Any one with an intellect larger than a sea
> slug could easily identify me by size and content. So crawl back into your
> hole and leave the grownups to carry on their discussion, moron. :)
> Attila, The one and only Attila Freetard from Hell
> (accept no substitute.)
Furthermore, I'm a bit old to have  "finance teachers". (I checked on one of
WispyGalaxy's posts.) I finished school (up to and including a PhD) before
most of you were born. I never did finance (I once had a course in economics
but finance, not this person). If this is your idea of "proof", cretin,
you're more mentally challenged than I thought. If I ever were to "nym-
shift", as you call it, I wouldn't ever pick anything so "new-agey" as
"WispyGalaxy" [no offence, WG]. We seem to both use gmail and the Eternal
(né Mozzarella) news server. Is that your proof? :)
Attila, The Freetard from Hell

0
jdkaye10 (711)
8/29/2009 8:46:55 AM
Above the shrieking & FUDding of the trolls,Attila was heard to say:

> Attila wrote:
>
>> Ezekiel wrote:
>>
>>> More proof of how phony Linux "advocacy" really is.
>> Normally, I try to keep a civil tongue in my head but Ezzie my boy, you
>> are so full of shit it's coming out of your ears. I have never, never,
>> never, never, never posted to this group as anything other than Attila;
>> never have and never will. Is that clear enough for your pea-sized brain.
>> I have no need to nym shift. Any one with an intellect larger than a sea
>> slug could easily identify me by size and content. So crawl back into your
>> hole and leave the grownups to carry on their discussion, moron. :)
>> Attila, The one and only Attila Freetard from Hell
>> (accept no substitute.)
> Furthermore, I'm a bit old to have  "finance teachers". (I checked on one of
> WispyGalaxy's posts.) I finished school (up to and including a PhD) before
> most of you were born. I never did finance (I once had a course in economics
> but finance, not this person). If this is your idea of "proof", cretin,
> you're more mentally challenged than I thought. If I ever were to "nym-
> shift", as you call it, I wouldn't ever pick anything so "new-agey" as
> "WispyGalaxy" [no offence, WG]. We seem to both use gmail and the Eternal
> (n� Mozzarella) news server. Is that your proof? :)

Is just more proof that Zeke is a rabid idiot, IMO.

> Attila, The Freetard from Hell

Like it! ;-)

--
File not found. Should I fake it? (Y/N)

Digital Tipping Point
http://www.archive.org/details/proof_of_concept_four_mins.mpg
0
wp7043 (446)
8/29/2009 10:54:37 AM
"Attila" <jdkaye10@gmail.com> wrote in message
> Ezekiel wrote:
>
>> More proof of how phony Linux "advocacy" really is.
> Normally, I try to keep a civil tongue in my head but Ezzie my boy, you
> are
> so full of shit it's coming out of your ears. I have never, never, never,
> never, never posted to this group as anything other than Attila;

That's cool. It's just that someone accused me of using a nym the other day
and wispy appeared out of nowhere. The tone of both of your messages seems
similar (to me at least) so I figure I'd give it a wild-ass-shot.

0
zeke437 (836)
8/29/2009 11:32:25 AM
Ezekiel wrote:

> "Attila" <jdkaye10@gmail.com> wrote in message
>> Ezekiel wrote:
>>
>>> More proof of how phony Linux "advocacy" really is.
>> Normally, I try to keep a civil tongue in my head but Ezzie my boy, you
>> are
>> so full of shit it's coming out of your ears. I have never, never, never,
>> never, never posted to this group as anything other than Attila;
>
> That's cool. It's just that someone accused me of using a nym the other
> day and wispy appeared out of nowhere. The tone of both of your messages
> seems similar (to me at least) so I figure I'd give it a wild-ass-shot.
Fair enough. We all make mistakes. But as retribution you should read his
posts and mine. I'm sure he is much more talented and intelligent than me
and so our styles are quite different. It's clear that he is a young man.
I'm guessing early 20's at the oldest. This is fine. WG is WG and I am he as
you are he as you are me and we are all together. Infringing makes me feel
good. ;) A little stream of consciousness as we beatniks used to say in the
50's when I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness...
Infringing makes me feel soooo good and Alan won't mind. ;)
Attila, The Freetard from Hell

0
jdkaye10 (711)
8/29/2009 1:22:14 PM
> Ezekiel wrote:
>

>> "Attila" <jdkaye10@gmail.com> wrote in message

>>> Normally, I try to keep a civil tongue in my head but Ezzie my boy, you
>>> are
>>> so full of shit it's coming out of your ears. I have never, never,
>>> never,
>>> never, never posted to this group as anything other than Attila;
>>
>> That's cool. It's just that someone accused me of using a nym the other
>> day and wispy appeared out of nowhere. The tone of both of your messages
>> seems similar (to me at least) so I figure I'd give it a wild-ass-shot.

> Fair enough. We all make mistakes. But as retribution
> you should read his posts and mine.
I believe that Wispy claims it's a "her" not his.

> I'm sure he is much more talented and intelligent than me
C'mon... you're much too modest. This would be impossible!!!

> It's clear that he is a young man.
> I'm guessing early 20's at the oldest.
Wispy claims to be a women... but in reality it's most likely a "young man
in his early 20's"

0
zeke437 (836)
8/29/2009 1:29:10 PM
Ezekiel wrote:

>> I'm sure he is much more talented and intelligent than me
> C'mon... you're much too modest. This would be impossible!!!

A wise man knows his limits (and a wise woman, hers) and then tries to move
the bar upwards. Moral: you can never be too modest except in your manner of
dressing. ;)
Attila, The Freetard from Hell

0
jdkaye10 (711)
8/29/2009 4:10:40 PM
On 2009-08-29, Attila <jdkaye10@gmail.com> claimed:

> Fair enough. We all make mistakes. But as retribution you should read his
> posts and mine. I'm sure he is much more talented and intelligent than me
> and so our styles are quite different. It's clear that he is a young man.
> I'm guessing early 20's at the oldest. This is fine. WG is WG and I am he as
> you are he as you are me and we are all together. Infringing makes me feel
> good. ;) A little stream of consciousness as we beatniks used to say in the
> 50's when I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by madness...
> Infringing makes me feel soooo good and Alan won't mind. ;)
> Attila, The Freetard from Hell

Wispy's a she. A real one. Not like Flatso when s/h/it uses "she"
names. Although Mushy Flatfish still might be a shemale.

--
Dogs crawl under fences. Software crawls under Windows.
0
Sinister Midget wrote:

> On 2009-08-29, Attila <jdkaye10@gmail.com> claimed:
>
>> Fair enough. We all make mistakes. But as retribution you should read his
>> posts and mine. I'm sure he is much more talented and intelligent than me
>> and so our styles are quite different. It's clear that he is a young man.
>> I'm guessing early 20's at the oldest. This is fine. WG is WG and I am he
>> as you are he as you are me and we are all together. Infringing makes me
>> feel good. ;) A little stream of consciousness as we beatniks used to say
>> in the 50's when I saw the best minds of my generation destroyed by
>> madness... Infringing makes me feel soooo good and Alan won't mind. ;)
>> Attila, The Freetard from Hell
>
> Wispy's a she. A real one. Not like Flatso when s/h/it uses "she"
> names. Although Mushy Flatfish still might be a shemale.

Well there you go. So it would be rather difficult to maintain that WG and I
are one and the same person. I was a male the last time I looked. No wonder
she's totally quiet on this matter. I wouldn't want to be associated with me
if I weren't me already. Anyway Ez has repented and shown true contrition so
no harm no foul, right? And why bring shemales into it? Nothing wrong with
being a shemale. "Whatever rings your bell", that's what I say. ;)
Attila, The Freetard from Hell

0
jdkaye10 (711)
8/29/2009 6:42:45 PM
Ezekiel wrote:

> More proof of how phony Linux "advocacy" really is.

Look who's talking now... you always change your email address!

Ezekiel, are you trying to troll me with this post??  Whenever you state a
claim, please back it up with some proof!

0
wispygalaxy (363)
9/4/2009 10:33:51 PM
On Fri, 04 Sep 2009 18:33:51 -0400, wispygalaxy wrote:

> Ezekiel wrote:
>
>> More proof of how phony Linux "advocacy" really is.
>
> Look who's talking now... you always change your email address!

Here are just *some* of Ezekills attempts to escape the kill files.

Ezekiel <Zeke@not-such-email.com>
Ezekiel <there@nothere.com>
Ezekiel <Zeke@no-such-email.com>
Ezekiel <Zeke@not-such-mail.com>
Ezekiel <Zeke@no-such-mail.com>
Ezekiel <nowhere-there@zekec.com>
Ezekiel <there@herez.com>
Ezekiel <there@herex.com>
Ezekiel <nowhere-there@zekeb.com>
Ezekiel <nowhere-there@zekea.com>
Ezekiel <zeke22@overthere.com>
Ezekiel <nowhere-here@zeke.com>
Ezekiel <zeke@overthere.com>
Ezekiel <zeke@overhere.com>
Ezekiel <zeke@somewhere.com>
Ezekiel <nowhere-there@zeke.com>
Ezekiel <here@nothere.com>

> Ezekiel, are you trying to troll me with this post??

Of course, the POS is nothing more than a common troll.

>  Whenever you state
> a claim, please back it up with some proof!

A troll supplying proof ?????

It's against their religion.

--
C.O.L.A Charter:-
"For discussion of the benefits of GNU/Linux compared to other
On Fri, 04 Sep 2009 19:19:03 -0500, Terry Porter wrote:

> A troll supplying proof ?????
>
> It's against their religion.

Why?

You prove you're an idiot with just about every post you make,
Terry Porter.
0
moshegoldfarb (3146)
9/5/2009 12:22:51 AM
On Fri, 04 Sep 2009 19:19:03 -0500, above the shrieking & FUDding of the
trolls, Terry Porter was heard to say:

> On Fri, 04 Sep 2009 18:33:51 -0400, wispygalaxy wrote:
>
>> Ezekiel wrote:
>>
>>> More proof of how phony Linux "advocacy" really is.
>>
>> Look who's talking now... you always change your email address!
>
> Here are just *some* of Ezekills attempts to escape the kill files.
>
> Ezekiel <Zeke@not-such-email.com>
> Ezekiel <there@nothere.com>
> Ezekiel <Zeke@no-such-email.com>
> Ezekiel <Zeke@not-such-mail.com>
> Ezekiel <Zeke@no-such-mail.com>
> Ezekiel <nowhere-there@zekec.com>
> Ezekiel <there@herez.com>
> Ezekiel <there@herex.com>
> Ezekiel <nowhere-there@zekeb.com>
> Ezekiel <nowhere-there@zekea.com>
> Ezekiel <zeke22@overthere.com>
> Ezekiel <nowhere-here@zeke.com>
> Ezekiel <zeke@overthere.com>
> Ezekiel <zeke@overhere.com>
> Ezekiel <zeke@somewhere.com>
> Ezekiel <nowhere-there@zeke.com>
> Ezekiel <here@nothere.com>

Piss poor attempts, IMO.

>> Ezekiel, are you trying to troll me with this post??
>
> Of course, the POS is nothing more than a common troll.

Yup.

>>  Whenever you state a claim, please back it up with some proof!
>
> A troll supplying proof ?????
>
> It's against their religion.

And when they do supply "proof" it's often waaay off the mark!
0
wp7043 (446)