mercury 32 server windows 2003 socket write error

Hello,

I'm getting a socket write error when using Mercury/32 Mail server on a
win2k3 server.  When outside smtp mail attempts to be delivered I get a
Socket write error 10054  and the connection is terminated and no mail is
delivered.

I apologize in advance if this topic has already been covered.

Thank you,

Bryce Freeman

---

Bryce

[POSTED TO comp.mail.pegasus-mail.ms-windows - REPLY ON USENET PLEASE]

In <Y7y1b.227$d92.127747240@newssvr30.news.prodigy.com> on Fri, 22 Aug 2003
23:59:52 GMT, "Bryce Freeman" <brycef1@swbell.net> wrote:

>I'm getting a socket write error when using Mercury/32 Mail server on a
>win2k3 server.  When outside smtp mail attempts to be delivered I get a
>Socket write error 10054  and the connection is terminated and no mail is
>delivered.

PER THE NEWSGROUP CHARTER, PLEASE POST MERCURY QUESTIONS IN
comp.mail.pegasus-mail.misc [follow-up set]

--
Best regards,
John Navas     <http://navasgrp.home.att.net/>