Canon S600 printer won't print in black

Hello everyone,

I've got a Canon S600 inkjet printer which was working perfectly fine
until a couple of days ago in which i was rearranging my computer
station to another room.  All that was done was that the printer was
disconnected and moved temporarily.  Upon re-connection,  I noticed
that anything I try to print in black (ie. Word document or web pages)
doesn't print.  Other colors including grey print fine. I've checked
that all the ink cartridges are full, tried reinstalling/updating the
drivers etc.  but nothing.
If anyone has any insight in what the problem might be, it would be
very much appreciated.
Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to hearing from
you soon.

-Connie

0
broadwaymiracle

broadwaymiracle@hotmail.com wrote:
>Hello everyone,
>
>I've got a Canon S600 inkjet printer which was working perfectly fine
>until a couple of days ago in which i was rearranging my computer
>station to another room.  All that was done was that the printer was
>disconnected and moved temporarily.  Upon re-connection,  I noticed
>that anything I try to print in black (ie. Word document or web pages)
>doesn't print.  Other colors including grey print fine. I've checked
>that all the ink cartridges are full, tried reinstalling/updating the
>drivers etc.  but nothing.
>If anyone has any insight in what the problem might be, it would be
>very much appreciated.
>Thank you very much for your time and I look forward to hearing from
>you soon.
>
>-Connie

Connie
Have you run a nozzle check? (Press and hold the resume button until the green
indicator blinks twice).
Do you have a good output showing all colours correctly printed?
Tony
0
Tony