Hello.

I have an old HP Photosmart 4850 printer. I noticed it can have a Gray
Photo Print HP 100 Cartridge or Black Print Cartridge (HP 94/96) for
black. Do I assume HP 100 is only for grey scale printouts with images
like photographs/photos.? And I would want to buy and use black print
cartridge (HP 94/96) for printouts with mostly black texts (e.g.,
documents, web pages)?

Thank you in advance. :)
--
"..., you ready for a little dumpster diving?" "Um... okay." "You know I
don't mind getting my hands dirty." "I mean, maggots, wet trash, I am